Why not try...
- Lamberts Soya Lecithin Granules 250gLamberts Soya Lecithin Granules: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.95Out of stock
- Lamberts Multi-Max Tablets 60Lamberts Multi-Max Tablets are: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.95
- Terranova Easy Iron 20mg Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Easy Iron 20mg Complex Ca ...Special Price £11.87 Regular Price £14.84
- HealthAid V-Vein Tablets 60HealthAid V-Vein is specially formu ...Special Price £12.79 Regular Price £15.99
- Lamberts Multi-Guard Advance Tabs 60Lamberts Multi-Guard Advance Tablet ...Special Price £12.99 Regular Price £15.95
- Nature's Plus Source of Life Garden Organic Vitamin K2 120mcg VCaps 60Nature's Plus Source of Life G ...Special Price £12.28 Regular Price £14.45
L-5-Hydroxytryptophan 50mg Tablets contain the amino acid that is the intermediate step between tryptophan and the important brain chemical Serotonin. Serotonin is involved in mood, behaviour, appetite, and sleep and is found in many places in the body particularly the brain, gastrointestinal system, and blood cells. These tablets are therefore beneficial to people who may be suffering from depression, unbalanced mood or anxiety.
L-5-Hydroxytryptophan 50mg Tablets are free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Starch, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives and Flavourings.
L-5-Hydroxytryptophan 50mg Tablets may be beneficial for:
Relief and prevention of migraines
Enhanced nerve and brain function
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate), L-5 Hydroxytryptophan (Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract), Controlled Release Agent (hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (veg. magnesium stearate, silica), Binding Agent (acacia gum).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...