BioCare 5-HTP 50mg Capsules 60
Why not try...
- VitaRite Meno-Forte with Red Clover Complex Vegicaps 60✓ Helps Correct Hormonal Bal ...£23.99
- Terranova Full-Spectrum Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 100Full-Spectrum Multivitamin Complex ...Special Price £22.92 Regular Price £28.65
BioCare 5-HTP 50mg Capsules:
- No unnecessary additives
- Environmentally friendly - recyclable packaging
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- 60 days' supply at 1 capsule per day
Biocare 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) from Griffonia seed extract.
5-Hydroxytryptophan (5 HTP) is a naturally occurring amino acid extracted from griffonia simplficolia seed that may help support the normal function of the nervous system.
BioCare 5-HTP 50mg Key Information:
- Effective - provides 50mg of 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) per capsule in a natural form, extracted from Griffonia simplicifolia seed
- Optimum support - 5-HTP is a precursor to the neurotransmitters serotonin and melatonin, which are important in the regulation of the nervous system, brain function and sleep
How to use BioCare 5-HTP 50mg Capsules:
Recommended intake: 1 capsule taken daily before food, or as professionally directed.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Griffonia simplicifolia Seed Extract (providing 5-HTP), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.