Solgar Full Spectrum Curcumin Softgels 30
Why not try...
- Terranova Quercetin Nettle Complex Vegicaps 100Quercetin Nettle Complex may help s ...Special Price £25.56 Regular Price £31.95
- Solgar Vitamin C 1000mg with Rose Hips tablets 250Sugar, Salt And Starch Free Suit ...£24.99
Solgar is proud to offer Full Spectrum Curcumin 185x, convenient for an active lifestyle. One softgel, once a day is all that is required because of the bioavailability of this product - 185x more than normal!
Uses of Curcumin
Curcumin is the most active constituent found in Turmeric.
Turmeric is a plant. You probably know turmeric as the main spice in curry. It has a warm, bitter taste and is frequently used to flavor or color curry powders, mustards, butters, and cheeses. But the root of turmeric is also used widely to make medicine. Turmeric and Curcumin are really popular at Landys Chemist.
Curcumin can be used for arthritis, heartburn (dyspepsia), stomach pain, diarrhea, intestinal gas, stomachbloating, loss of appetite, jaundice, liver problems and gallbladder disorders. It is also used for headaches, bronchitis, colds, lung infections, fibromyalgia, leprosy, fever, menstrual problems, and cancer. Other uses include depression, Alzheimer’s disease, water retention, worms, and kidney problems.
Some people apply turmeric to the skin for pain, ringworm, bruising, leech bites, eye infections, inflammatory skin conditions, soreness inside of the mouth, and infected wounds.
|Ingredients||Full Spectrum Curcumin (turmeric extract (Curcuma longa) (rhizome)) providing: Total Curcuminoids, Curcumin, Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil)), Emulsifier: polysorbate 80.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great product, good price, fast delivery.... Recommended
- I have purchased this product a couple of times before to relieve the effects of osteoarthritis in knee and hip when the aching/pain becomes more trou
- Brilliant stuff using as part of my regime whilst on chemotherapy
- I switched from Curamed to this new Solgar micelle Curcumin. After reading this university study with grad students, and seeing the results of blood d
- I was recommended this in store and I am so pleased with the results. I have ulcerative colitis and was told this might help repair the gut wall and I
- I was recommended this in Landys Chemist and wanted to express my thanks for the advice and service. An excellent product which is helping me a great
- I got a small sample of this and after just 4 days I could feel the effects and I am so pleased! Definitely converted to this and won't be changi
- I have some arthritic issues and a herbalist suggest Turmeric to me and I moved onto this after. Really pleased with the results I think this is a goo