Solgar Full Spectrum Curcumin Softgels 30
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin E 400iu Capsules 180Lamberts Vitamin E 400iu Capsules: ...Special Price £25.49 Regular Price £31.95
- Jarrow Formulas CoQ-10 200mg Caps 60✓ An Important Antioxidant Nutrie ...£26.32
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glycinate) Capsules 90Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (Glyc ...£26.63
- Wild Nutrition Bespoke Women Food-Grown Fertility Vegicaps 60Wild Nutrition Food-Grown Fertility ...Special Price £27.20 Regular Price £34.00Out of stock
Solgar Full Spectrum Curcumin Softgels:
- 185x greater bioavailability than standard curcumin
- Better and faster absorption
- More readily available compared to standard curcumin extract
- Free from sugar, salt, starch
Solgar is proud to offer Full Spectrum Curcumin 185x, convenient for an active lifestyle. One softgel, once a day is all that is required because of the bioavailability of this product - 185x more than normal!
Uses of Curcumin
Curcumin is the most active constituent found in Turmeric.
Turmeric is a plant. You probably know turmeric as the main spice in curry. It has a warm, bitter taste and is frequently used to flavor or color curry powders, mustards, butters, and cheeses. But the root of turmeric is also used widely to make medicine. Turmeric and Curcumin are really popular at Landys Chemist.
Curcumin can be used for arthritis, heartburn (dyspepsia), stomach pain, diarrhea, intestinal gas, stomachbloating, loss of appetite, jaundice, liver problems and gallbladder disorders. It is also used for headaches, bronchitis, colds, lung infections, fibromyalgia, leprosy, fever, menstrual problems, and cancer. Other uses include depression, Alzheimer’s disease, water retention, worms, and kidney problems.
The benefits of Solgar Full Spectrum Curcumin Softgels:
Standard turmeric is poorly absorbed and fails to benefit the rest of the body outside the gut. Solgar's form of curcumin survives the stomach acid, is closer in form to nature and is small enough to fit between microvilli for maximum absorption.
Turmeric has been used in Ayurvedic traditions for centuries.
- 185x greater bioavailability than standard curcumin
- More readily compared to standard Curcumin extract
Some people apply turmeric to the skin for pain, ringworm, bruising, leech bites, eye infections, inflammatory skin conditions, soreness inside of the mouth, and infected wounds.
|Ingredients||Full Spectrum Curcumin (turmeric extract (Curcuma longa) (rhizome)) providing: Total Curcuminoids, Curcumin, Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil)), Emulsifier: polysorbate 80.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have been with this supplement for 2 years now. Attempted to stop it 2X when I run out of this (forgot to buy) thinking maybe its a placebo effect.
- These were bought for a lady in her seventies who after a week told me that she has noticed a large reduction in her knee pain. She has asked me to or
- I have been using these capsules for several months and the pain relief that they have bought me with my osteoarthritis has been second to none. Fanta
- Another one of my favourite supplements. Again visit Amazon and read their details. It does what it says it does!
- Product is good - choleretic, boosting appetite, painkiller. But expansive ...sometimes it’s better to use whole real spice(as nature intended) with
- This is a very powerful antioxidant and is helpful for inflammation. This form of curcumin is more bioavailable.
- Really works to eliminate back pain. I had chronic lower back pain and now no pain. I find it works best when taken before going to bed.
- These are amazing. Greatly helped reduce the pain I have been living with for the last 12 years. I wish I had found them 12 years ago.
- this solgar curcumin is the best i ever i used, i suffer with arthritis in my hands very painful, i tried many tumeric and ginger capsules nothing wor
- Brilliant supplement easily absorbed
- Stopped my migraine and headaches I was having for years. Best product ever used
- Great product, good price, fast delivery.... Recommended
- I have purchased this product a couple of times before to relieve the effects of osteoarthritis in knee and hip when the aching/pain becomes more trou
- Brilliant stuff using as part of my regime whilst on chemotherapy
- I switched from Curamed to this new Solgar micelle Curcumin. After reading this university study with grad students, and seeing the results of blood d
- I was recommended this in store and I am so pleased with the results. I have ulcerative colitis and was told this might help repair the gut wall and I
- I was recommended this in Landys Chemist and wanted to express my thanks for the advice and service. An excellent product which is helping me a great
- I got a small sample of this and after just 4 days I could feel the effects and I am so pleased! Definitely converted to this and won't be changi
- I have some arthritic issues and a herbalist suggest Turmeric to me and I moved onto this after. Really pleased with the results I think this is a goo