A.Vogel Menoforce sage tablets 30
Why not try...
- HealthAid Red Yeast Rice Tablets 90Lowers cholesterol levels Invigora ...£13.59
- Viridian Organic Lemon Balm Tincture 50ml✓ Made using fresh, hand picked, ...£13.25
- BioCare Psyllium Intensive Powder 100gRecommended Intake: Two teaspoons ( ...£12.99
- A.Vogel Menopause Support Caps 60Our soy isoflavone product is obtai ...£13.99
- Terranova Dandelion, Artichoke & Cysteine Complex Vegicaps 50Dandelion, Artichoke & Cysteine ...Special Price £12.60 Regular Price £15.75Out of stock
Sage herb has been used traditionally to treat some of the most common and troublesome symptoms of the menopause such as the famous but socially embarrassing and uncomfortable hot flushes. Following close behind are the accompanying night sweats making peaceful sleep elusive.
Extracts of sage herb, such as Menoforce Sage tablets, have become one of the most popular menopause treatments, gaining a reputation as a simple way of helping deal with excessive sweating, hot flushes and night sweats during the menopause.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Menoforce® Sage tablets contain an extract of sage herb obtained from freshly harvested, organically cultivated sage. Sage has been traditionally used as a herb for the relief of excessive sweating, particularly during the menopause.
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.