A.Vogel Menoforce Sage Tablets 30
Why not try...
Sage herb has been used traditionally to treat some of the most common and troublesome symptoms of the menopause such as the famous but socially embarrassing and uncomfortable hot flushes. Following close behind are the accompanying night sweats making peaceful sleep elusive.
Extracts of sage herb, such as Menoforce Sage tablets, have become one of the most popular menopause treatments, gaining a reputation as a simple way of helping deal with excessive sweating, hot flushes and night sweats during the menopause.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Menoforce® Sage tablets contain an extract of sage herb obtained from freshly harvested, organically cultivated sage. Sage has been traditionally used as a herb for the relief of excessive sweating, particularly during the menopause.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I had been taking another well known brand to help with night sweats for the last 3 years. They were not working and I was waking soaked at least twic
- Not a happy bunny ! After reading reviews I thought maybe just maybe thereâ€™s a miracle cure to these god dam sweats !! I tried all the herbal s
- I ordered these after reading so many positive reviews. At the age of 53 I was having 3-4 hot flushes an hour all day and was wakening up multiple tim
- Having recently started the menopause and suffering badly with sweats and hot flushes, I became desperate! Having read the reviews, I decided to give
- Sadly, after two months, these tablets have stopped working completely!! I know it has been particularly warm so I have allowed for that However, yest
- I took these for hot flushes and night sweats after coming off HRT. I was having flushes every hour and broken sleep every night. I started about two
- So far, these are working great for me. I was troubled with ridiculous night sweats. I read many reviews to discover that you need to take circa 4 wee
- I'm on my second bottle now. I am not in the menopause but suffering bad sweats ... out of nowhere I can end up dripping, it is HORRIBLE ... !!!!
- I tried this product after reading good things about it an was instantly impressed. I've been suffering from hot flushes and night sweats for sev
- I bought these on 5th May and didn't think they were working for me, but thought that I would persevere and finish them all. I think It must have
- My wife, who is 54 and probably peri-menopausal, started experiencing very uncomfortable sweats and hot flushes about six weeks ago. Friends all sugge