Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid Methyl Folguard 15ml
Why not try...
- Viridian High Potency Vitamin B12 1000ug Capsules 150Viridian High Potency Vitamin B12 1 ...£26.20
- Terranova Vitamin D3 1000iu with K2 100ug Capsules 100As a food supplement for adults, ta ...Special Price £25.16 Regular Price £31.45
- BioCare Mega EPA Marine Caps (Omega-3 Fish Oil) 90BioCare Mega EPA Marine (Omega-3 Fi ...£27.99
- Life Extension Esophageal Guardian Berry Flavor Chew Tabs 60Esophageal Guardian, Natural Berry ...£27.26
Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid Methyl Folguard is:
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Purified water base to support energy, mental health and wellbeing, immunity, and methylation
- No unnecessary additives - in a simple, purified water base
- Takking a 400ug supplement of folate (folic acid) is recommended prior to and during pregnancy to support normal maternal tissue growth
Biocare Nutrisorb Methyl FolGuard is a high potency liquid supplement of optimally bioavailable, metabolically active forms of vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) and folate (as Methylfolate) to support healthy methylation.
- Nutrisorb Methyl FolGuard is a high potency liquid supplement of high potency, naturally active forms of vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) and folate (as Methylfolate).
- Nutrisorb Methyl FolGuard contains folate as methylfolate or 5-MTHF. 5-MTHF is the natural form of folate found in food such as leafy green vegetables and is already active and ready for the body to use.
- We use Quatrefolic, the most advanced form of folate supplementation available, with optimum stability and bioavailability.
- Nutrisorb Methyl FolGuard is presented in a simple, hypoallergenic purified water base.
- The Nutrisorb range delivers optimally bioavailable nutrients in a flexible liquid form. It is especially suited to individuals who have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules, those with digestive and absorption difficulties
- Vitamin B12 and folate contribute to normal blood formation, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal psychological function and helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
How to use Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid Methyl Folguard:
Recommended Intake: Four drops taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid Methyl Folguard Ingredients:
Water, Folate (as Quatrefolic [(6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt]), Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin), Citric Acid, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
|Ingredients||Purified Water, Folate (as Quatrefolic [(6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt]), Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin), Citric Acid, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.