Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid Methylfolate 15ml
Why not try...
- Pure Encapsulations DGL Plus Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations DGL Plus Capsul ...£25.73
- Biocare Methyl Pregnancy Multinutrient Vegicaps 60Biocare Methyl Pregnancy Multinutri ...£23.45
Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid Methylfolate:
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- No unnecessary additives - in a simple, purified water base
- Helpa support immunity, energy, methylation and pregnancy
High potency liquid folate in a simple, purified water base to help support immunity, energy, methylation and pregnancy:
- Nutrisorb Methylfolate is a high potency liquid supplement of high potency, naturally active form of folate.
- Nutrisorb Methylfolate contains folate as methylfolate or 5-MTHF. 5-MTHF is the natural form of folate found in food such as leafy green vegetables and is already active and ready for the body to use.
- We use Quatrefolic, the most advanced form of folate supplementation available, with optimum stability and bioavailability.
- Nutrisorb Methylfolate is presented in a simple, hypoallergenic purified water base.
- Our Nutrisorb range delivers optimally bioavailable nutrients in a flexible liquid form.
- It is especially suited to individuals who have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules, those with digestive and absorption difficulties, and can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) or added to liquid.
- Folate contributes to normal blood formation, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal psychological function and helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Taking a supplement containing 400mcg of folic acid is recommended prior to and during early pregnancy as it contributes to normal maternal tissue growth.
How to use Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid Methylfolate:
Recommended Intake: Four drops taken daily with food, or as professionally directed
Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid Methylfolate Ingredients:
Water, Folate (as Quatrefolic [(6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt]), Preservatives (Citric Acid & Potassium Sorbate).
|Ingredients||Purified Water, Folate (Calcium L-methylfolate), Preservatives (Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.