BioCare Vitamin C Powder 60g
BioCare Vitamin C Powder:
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Contains a buffered, low acid form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
- Provides 1606mg of Vitamin C per serving
Key Benefits of BioCare Vitamin C Powder:
Biocare Vitamin C powder contains magnesium ascorbate which is a low-acid form of vitamin C, produced by our unique solvent free freeze-dried method; it is free from additives and excipients. This form of vitamin C is gentler on the stomach.
- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium
- Buffered, low acid form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
- Magnesium ascorbate does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body
- Suitable for intolerant individuals and those requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement
- Powder form makes it suitable for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets
- Pure freeze-dried powder, additive, solvent and excipient freVitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
Benefits of using Vitamin C and Magnesium:
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C and magnesium contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
How to use BioCare Vitamin C Powder:
|Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate).
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.