Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid D3 and K2 15ml
Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid D3 and K2:
- Liquid vegan vitamin D3 and K2 in a simple oil base for bone and immune support
- Especially suited to individuals who have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules, those with digestive and absorption difficulties
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- 83 day supply at 6 drops per day
Key Benefits of Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid D3 and K2:
Liquid vegan vitamin D3 and K2 for bone and immune support
- Liquid vegan vitamin D3 and K2 for bone and immune support
- Clinically effective - vitamin D3 supports calcium absorption and immunity with vitamin K2, to support healthy bone formation
- Optimum support - optimally absorbed, high potency liquid form with 1000iu vitamin D3 and 75mcg K2
- Pure - soya-free vitamin K2 as MK-7 (menaquinone), with vegan vitamin D3 in a simple oil base of medium chain triglycerides
How to take Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid D3 and K2:
Recommended intake: 6 drops taken daily in water with food, or under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Medium Chain Triglycerides, Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Antioxidant (D-Alpha Tocopherol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Good value for money and excellent service