BioCare Quercetin Complex Vegicaps 90
Why not try...
- Vital Proteins Marine Collagen Powder 221g✓ Beneficial: Supports healt ...Special Price £33.49 Regular Price £39.99
- BioCare Female Balance Vegicaps 60BioCare Female Balance Capsules: ...£31.19
- Viridian Vitamin D3 (Vegan) 2000iu Veg Caps 150Viridian Vitamin D3 (Vegan) 2000iu ...£34.25
- Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Q10 Green + 60 Free SelenoPrecise Caps/Tabs 60Pharmanord Bio-Quinone Q10 Green + ...Special Price £30.36 Regular Price £37.95
- Suitable for vegans
- Suitable for vegetarians
- No unnecessary additives
- Environmentally friendly – recyclable packaging
- A unique combination of powerful nutrients including quercetin, bromelain and vitamin C
Benefits of BioCare Quercetin Complex:
How to use BioCare Quercetin Complex Capsules:
Recommended intake: 1 capsule taken 3 times daily with food or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Quercetin (Sophorae japonica Flower), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Bromelain,Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Nettle Leaf Extract (Urtica dioica Leaf), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Antioxidant (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Rice Hull.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.