Lamberts Co-Enzyme Q10 200mg Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Terranova Vitamin D3 2000iu with K2 100ug Capsules 100As a food supplement for adults, ta ...Special Price £34.64 Regular Price £43.30
- Viridian HIGH FIVE Multivitamin & Mineral Formula Veg Caps 120Viridian HIGH FIVE Multivitamin &am ...£31.50
- BioCare Female Balance Vegicaps 60BioCare Female Balance Capsules: ...£31.19
- Jarrow Formulas Neuro Optimizer Caps 120✓ Contains Seven Nutrients to Sup ...£35.07
Lamberts Co-Enzyme Q10 200mg Capsules:
- A full 200mg per capsule, which is the strength increasingly recommended by practitioners
- Natural source of CoQ10
- Dissolved in vegetable oil to aid absorption
- Endorsed by one of the original researchers who first discovered CoQ10
- Gelatin-free capsules, made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Lamberts insist on natural CoQ10 as this is the form used in most studies and we present it dissolved in vegetable oil to aid absorption. These gelatin-free capsules are made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards. The 200mg strength is increasingly recommended by practitioners.
CoQ10 is also known as ubiquinone, and is a vitamin-like substance found within every cell in the human body where it plays an important role in the release of energy from the food we eat. It is therefore not surprising to find the highest concentrations of CoQ10 in those organs which have the highest energy requirements such as the heart muscle and liver and in those tissues that regenerate quickly such as the gums.
Whilst CoQ10 can be made in the body, production declines as we age. It has also been shown that cholesterol lowering drugs, called statins, reduce CoQ10 levels in the body, so people taking statins are increasingly recommended to take a CoQ10 supplement.
How to use Lamberts Co-Enzyme Q10 200mg Capsules:
Take 1 to 3 capsules daily.
Also available: 100mg Capsules
Discover our Lamberts Nutrients range here.
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Good price compared with what I find on the market
- Exactly as expected. Thanks
- Arrived very promptly and in good order.