Lamberts Co-Enzyme Q10 200mg Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM tabs 60Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine C ...£33.49Out of stock
- Wild Nutrition Food-Grown Antioxidant Boost Vegicaps 60Wild Nutrition Food-Grown Antioxida ...£32.00
- Terranova Hyaluronic Acid & Silica Complex Vegicaps 100✓ Suitable for Vegetarians & ...Special Price £31.16 Regular Price £38.95
- Biocare Menopause Multinutrient Vegicaps 90✓ Formerly known as FemGuard &nb ...£34.65
- Wild Nutrition Bespoke Women Food-Grown Fertility Vegicaps 60Wild Nutrition Food-Grown Fertility ...£34.00
Plays a vital role in the release of energy from food.
Lamberts insist on natural CoQ10 as this is the form used in most studies and we present it dissolved in vegetable oil to aid absorption. These gelatin-free capsules are made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards. The 200mg strength is increasingly recommended by practitioners.
CoQ10 is also known as ubiquinone, and is a vitamin-like substance found within every cell in the human body where it plays an important role in the release of energy from the food we eat. It is therefore not surprising to find the highest concentrations of CoQ10 in those organs which have the highest energy requirements such as the heart muscle and liver and in those tissues that regenerate quickly such as the gums.
Whilst CoQ10 can be made in the body, production declines as we age. It has also been shown that cholesterol lowering drugs, called statins, reduce CoQ10 levels in the body, so people taking statins are increasingly recommended to take a CoQ10 supplement.
Daily intake: 1 capsule
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Good price compared with what I find on the market
- Exactly as expected. Thanks