Lamberts Co-Enzyme Q10 100mg Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Jarrow Formulas Bile Acid Factors Caps 120✓ A Mixture of Highly Concentrate ...£26.23
- Pure Encapsulations DGL Plus Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations DGL Plus Capsul ...£25.73
- Pharmanord Prelox Tabs 60Pharmanord Prelox is a patent ...Special Price £27.60 Regular Price £34.50
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glycinate) Capsules 90Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (Glyc ...£26.63
Lamberts Co-Enzyme Q10 100mg Capsules:
- 100mg per capsule, a convenient one-a-day product for those on statins that require extra CoQ10
- Natural source of CoQ10
- Dissolved in vegetable oil to aid absorption
- Endorsed by one of the original researchers who first discovered CoQ10
- Made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
- Plays a vital role in the release of energy from food
We insist on natural CoQ-10 as this is the form used in most studies and we present it dissolved in vegetable oil to aid absorption. These capsules are made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards and the 100mg strength is our most popular capsule.
CoQ10 is also known as ubiquinone, and is a vitamin-like substance found within every cell in the human body where it plays an important role in the release of energy from the food we eat. It is therefore not surprising to find the highest concentrations of CoQ10 in those organs which have the highest energy requirements such as the heart muscle and liver and in those tissues that regenerate quickly such as the gums.
Whilst CoQ10 can be made in the body, production declines as we age. It has also been shown that cholesterol lowering drugs, called statins, reduce CoQ10 levels in the body, so people taking statins are increasingly recommended to take a CoQ10 supplement.
How to use Lamberts Co-Enzyme Q10 100mg Capsules:
Take 1 capsule daily.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Also available: 200mg Capsules
Discover our Lamberts Nutrients range here.
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- People who feel a difference must be experiencing a placebo effect. Doesn’t work.
- I have been taking these twice daily on the advice of my GP and a hospital clinical biochemist to combat chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) caused by old
- I've waited until I've been taking these a month before writing my review. I take two a day and have done for over two years and I must say
- As described
- I take these on a regular basis and appreciate the prompt way that Landy's Chemist deals with our orders. I have taken Co Q 10 since having a hi