Lamberts Vitamin D3 2000iu Capsules 120
Why not try...
- Nature's Aid Glucosamine Sulphate 1500mg Tablets 180Not Suitable for vegetarians No ...£10.00
- Lamberts Calcium Pantothenate 500mg Time Release Tablets 60Lamberts Calcium Pantothenate 500mg ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £12.50
- A.Vogel Molkosan 500mlMolkosan is one of Alfred Vogel’s ...Special Price £10.20 Regular Price £11.99
Lamberts Vitamin D3 2000iu Capsules:
- Providing 50µg of this important nutrient in the preferred D3 form
- High potency, one-a-day
- Small, easy to swallow capsules
- UK made and tested
- Pharmaceutical GMP standards
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Our bodies obtain vitamin D (which, strictly speaking is a steroid hormone) from two sources, our diet and from the action of sunlight on our skin which drives the natural production within the body. If we all had plenty of sun then we would have plenty of vitamin D, but in reality we do need to obtain some from our diet, particularly during the winter months and particularly in the elderly as the body's ability to manufacture vitamin D declines with age. Indeed as many as 60 percent of the UK population is vitamin D deficient and low levels have been linked to serious health problems in later life.
This is not surprising when one considers the fact that it is involved in the expression of more than 1000 genes. So whilst it is renowned for its vital role in the maintenance of normal bone health, in reality it actually acts on cells in every organ of the body and has extremely far-reaching effects on human health.
Each capsule of Lamberts Vitamin D provides 2000iu (in the vitamin D3 form).
How to take Lamberts Vitamin D3 2000iu Capsules:
- Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by practitioner or pharmacist
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose
- Food supplements should not replace a balance diet and a healthy lifestyle
Each Capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.