Viridian Vitamin D3 (Vegan) 2000iu Veg Caps 60
Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet
Suitable for Vegans
Why not try...
- Lamberts Time Release Vitamin C 1500mg Tablets 120Daily intake: 1 to 2 tablets ...£15.99
- Viridian Vitamin D3 (Vegan) 1000iu Veg Caps 90Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£15.00
- Solgar Calcium Magnesium plus Zinc Tablets 250Sugar, Salt And Starch FreeSuitable ...£15.99
Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth, muscle function and immune function. Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus. The classic vitamin D deficiency disease is rickets. Yet as fear of sun-exposure has grown and lifestyles have become more sedentary, exposure to the sun has dropped dramatically and vitamin D deficiency and the incidence of rickets has surged. The skin cannot create vitamin D if covered in sunscreen or clothing, it is thought that a sun cream with SPF15 will reduce the skin’s ability to synthesize vitamin D by more than 95%. Many older people and those from the Asian community who tend to wear more modest clothing are amongst the population groups most like to suffer deficiency in vitamin D. Dietary sources include fortified foods, eggs and fatty fish. Most commonly-available Vitamin D3 supplements are derived from the lanolin in sheep’s wool. This supplement from Viridian Nutrition provides vegan Vitamin D3 naturally-derived from lichen.
Directions: As a food supplement, take one to three capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
One mini vegetarian capsule provides:
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I usually purchase these from the high street but paid the same online and also had speedy delivery too. Hard to rate the ‘flavour’ as you can’t
- I like this product as the capsule is tiny and is easy to swallow
- Vitamin D3 is one of many vitamins that people just don't get enough of! I'm starting to really investigate vitamins and finding that I real
- Although I would definitely dispute that it's "grim" up north where I live, the fact is that we can be a bit deprived of sunlight durin