Why not try...
- Life Extension Potassium Iodide 130mg Tablets 14Life Extension Potassium Iodide 130 ...£6.83
- Quest Vitamins Enzyme Digest Tabs 135Quest Vitamins Enzyme Digest is sui ...Special Price £7.13 Regular Price £10.19
- Lamberts Multi Vitamin and Mineral for Dogs Tablets 90Lamberts Multi Vitamin and Mineral ...Special Price £6.49 Regular Price £7.95
- Lamberts Peppermint Oil 100mg Capsules 90Lamberts Peppermint Oil Capsules: ...Special Price £6.49 Regular Price £7.95
- Lamberts Zincatest 100mlLamberts Zincatest: Zincatest&nb ...Special Price £6.99 Regular Price £8.50
- Lamberts Zinc 25mg Tablets 120Lamberts Zinc 25mg Tablets: A fu ...Special Price £6.99 Regular Price £8.95
Lamberts Vitamin B12 100ug Tablets:
- Vitamin B12 is involved in the manufacture of red blood cells and contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- As it is found mainly in animal based foodstuffs such as meat
- Small, easy to swallow tablets providing 1000µg of vitamin B12
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Made in the UK to GMP pharmaceutical standards
These small, easy to swallow tablets provide 100µg of vitamin B12. They are made in the UK to pharmaceutical standards of GMP.
Vitamin B12 is found mainly in animal sourced foods such as meat which is why it is often chosen as a regular supplement by vegetarians and vegans. It is essential for normal red blood cell formation and contributes to the normal function of the immune system. And like most B vitamins it contributes to normal energy metabolism, the processes that release energy from foods.
Vitamin B12 is increasingly recommended as a supplement for the elderly, who may have a compromised diet.
How to use Lamberts Vitamin B12 100ug Tablets:
Take 1 tablet daily.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Discover our Lamberts Vitamins range here.
Each tablet delivers:
Vitamin B12 1000µg
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.