HealthAid Soya Isoflavone Complex 910mg Tablets 30
HealthAid Soya Isoflavone Complex 910mg Tablets 30:
- Antioxidant properties
- Maintains the health of multiple different areas of the body from bone health to heart health
- Helps with conditions such as osteoperosis or even certain cancers
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Soya Isoflavone Complex Tablets?
Soya Isoflavone Complex 910mg Tablets contain Soy Isoflavone, which is specially formulated to provide prolonged release for maximum absorption and effect. The natural extraction process of Isoflavones releases a high concentration of Daidzein, Glycetein, Genestein, Saponins as well as Tocopherols, Amino Acids and Minerals. Including Isoflavones in your daily diet is highly recommended for people with high cholesterol, heart and circulatory problems, women going through the menopause and growing children. Isoflavones can also help improve bone health.
- Hormonal balance: Isoflavones can mimic estrogen's effects, helping manage menopause symptoms and promoting hormonal balance.
- Bone health: Supports bone density and reduces the risk of osteoporosis due to its potential role in calcium metabolism.
- Heart health: May reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) levels and support cardiovascular health.
- Skin health: Can enhance skin elasticity and collagen production, reducing signs of aging.
- Menstrual comfort: Eases menstrual discomfort and irregularities.
- Antioxidant properties: Protects cells from oxidative stress and free radicals.
- Breast health: Some research suggests isoflavones may support breast health.
Who should take them?
- Women going through the menopause
- Women having difficulty with their monthly cycles
- Those who wish to reduce the risk of certain types of cancer
- Those who wish to improve bone health
- Those experiencing osteoporosis
- Males who wish to increase prostate health
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Can be increased to three tablets daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Soy Isoflavone Complex, Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate, magnesium silicate), Prolonged Release Agent [hydroxyl propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)].|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.