Lamberts Rhodiola Rosea 500mg Tablets 60
Why not try...
- Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules 30Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae B ...£9.99
- Nature's Aid Glucosamine Sulphate 1500mg (High Strength) Tablets 180Not Suitable for vegetarians No ...£10.00
Lamberts Rhodiola Rosea 500mg Tablets:
- The species of Rhodiola that is both widely used and trusted, with a long tradition of use
- It is thought to contain a variety of potentially active compounds, the most talked about being the rosavins
- This product is made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Lamberts Rhodiola Rosea as a standardised extract Providing 3% Rosavins per 2 tablets:
Lamberts Rhodiola Rosea, also known as Golden root or Roseroot, is one of 50 different species of rhodiola and it is this species that is both widely used and trusted, with a long tradition of use.
Rhodiola Rosea is thought to contain a variety of potentially active compounds, the most talked about being the rosavins. Lamberts® Rhodiola Rosea extract is equivalent to 500mg of Rhodiola Rosea with a guaranteed level of 3% rosavins per 2 tablets.
How to take Lamberts Rhodiola Rosea 500mg Tablets:
Take 2 tablets daily with a meal.
Two tablets deliver:
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.