Solgar Balance Rhodiola Complex Vegicaps 60
Why not try...
Solgar Balance Rhodiola Complex from Landys Chemist provides adaptogenic botanical herbs and nutrients that are well researched and have been shown to support human health.
Stress is everywhere. It can come from mental, emotional, or physical strain and can be caused by anxiety or overwork. We can all feel different degrees of stress at some stage. It is how we deal with it that counts. Balancing our lifestyles can prevent stress from leading to more serious health issues.
Information on the ingredients
Many of rhodiola's benefits are related to its function as an adaptogen, or a compound that increases the body's resistance to any type of stress. Excessive release of stress hormones by the adrenal glands contributes to physical and mental fatigue, blood sugar imbalance, depression, immune suppression, sleep disturbance and cardiovascular dysfunction. Rhodiola has been shown to regulate the body's hormonal response to stress.
Siberian ginseng root extract:
Although not a true ginseng, Siberian ginseng increases tolerance to various stressors. By regulating the manufacture and secretion of adrenal hormones, this herb helps to normalise the way in which the body responds to stress triggers.
Liquorice root extract:
Glycyrrhizin, a compound found in liquorice, is metabolised to glycyrrhetinic acid in the intestines. In studies, glycyrrhetinic acid has been shown to counteract the effects of adrenal hormone deficiency.
Roman chamomile extract (Chamaemelum nobile):
Chamomile has been used traditionally to relieve stress and anxiety and enhance feelings of calmness and relaxation.
A mineral that is found in whole grains, which is required for proper nerve and muscle function. A deficiency of magnesium may lead to tension and irritability, which exacerbates stress.
Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) is a precursor of coenzyme A, which is required for the synthesis of various hormones, including adrenal hormones.
Catecholamines (adrenaline, noradrenaline and dopamine) are synthesised from tyrosine and become depleted during stress. Studies support the use of tyrosine's adaptogenic properties under extreme environmental conditions or psychological stress.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Magnesium (as bisglycinate), Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Vitamin C (as Ester-C® calcium-L-ascorbate), Rhodiola Root Extract (Rhodiola rosea), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Bulking Agent: maltodextrin, Siberian Ginseng Root Extract (Eleutherococcus senticosus), L-Tyrosine (free-form), Liquorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Roman Chamomile Extract (Chamaemelum nobile), Anti-caking Agents: silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate, Spinach Powder (leaf), Niacin (as nicotinamide), Kelp, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Pumpkin Seed Powder, Kale Powder (leaf), Broccoli Powder (flower), Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis) (rosmarinic acid 4%), Montmorency Cherry Extract (Prunus cerasus) (fruit).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have been taking these for about 9 months now and I think they are brilliant. I certainly feel better and people more knowledgeable than me have s
- Purchased these to help with anxiety and the effects were almost instantaneous, highly recommend as I do things now that would have brought on feeling
- Only 4 days in and I can't believe I am feeling so much brighter and less anxious, no side effects so far! No change on day 1 so I thought it mig
- After many years of trying different products for my anxiety this seemed to work, felt wonderful and relaxed. However, had really bad headaches and ha
- Friend told me to get this for stress..Yes it works, I'm now back to my happy go lucky self, I would certainly recommend it for anyone who has st
- Really feel these have made a difference. Article in paper said that they lift your mood and give you energy. Seem to have done that exceedingly well.
- Having a stressed daughter that's prone to mood swings and sulks, I find this very effective it lifting her mood and helping her get through the