Lamberts Vitamin B12 1000iu Tablets 60
Why not try...
- Nature's Plus Animal Parade Vitamin C Chewables 90Nature's Plus Animal Parade Vi ...£8.20
- HealthAid GinkoVital (Ginkgo Biloba) 5000mg Capsules 30Healthy blood circulation is vi ...£7.99
- HealthAid Immutone Shark Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules 30Immutone Shark Oil Capsules can be ...£7.99
Lamberts Vitamin B12 1000iu Tablets:
- Vitamin B12 is involved in the manufacture of red blood cells and contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- As it is found mainly in animal based foodstuffs such as meat
- Small, easy to swallow tablets providing 1000µg of vitamin B12
- Practitioners often recommend to vegetarians, vegans and the elderly
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Vitamin B12 is a complex molecule whose component is the metal, Cobalt. It mainly accelerates the regeneration of bone marrow cells and red blood cells. B12 was isolated from the liver in 1948 and is a necessary component for the synthesis of DNA and the normal metabolism of the nervous tissue. However, in cases with achlorhydria (achlorhydria, the absence of hydrochloric acid in the stomach), the vitamin cannot be absorbed by the food.
B12, iron and folic acid are considered important factors in hematopoiesis, as it is vital for the formation of hemoglobin. B12 is needed to produce the myelin and a healthy cardiovascular system. Vitamin B12 is found mainly in animal based foodstuffs such as meat which is why it is often chosen as a regular supplement by vegetarians and vegans.
How to use Lamberts Vitamin B12 1000iu Tablets:
Take 1 tablet daily.
Discover our Lamberts Vitamins range here.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
Each tablet delivers:
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.