Lamberts Multi-Guard ADR Tablets 120
Why not try...
- Wild Nutrition Food-Grown Botanical Menopause Complex Vegicaps 60Wild Nutrition Food-Grown Menopause ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £30.00
- Biocare Methyl Pregnancy Multinutrient Vegicaps 60Biocare Methyl Pregnancy Multinutri ...£23.45
- Pure Encapsulations DGL Plus Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations DGL Plus Capsul ...£25.73
Lamberts Multi-Guard ADR Tablets:
- Includes the full vitamin B complex, which are renowned for their contribution to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Special focus on pantothenic acid, since this can contribute to both the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, as well as normal mental performance
- Includes a full 300mg of magnesium, which contributes to the normal function of the nervous system and plays a role in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- 400mg of Korean ginseng root and 500mg of rhodiola rosea
- Co-Enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) included at a level that matches a straight CoQ10 product (a full 30mg)
- Taurine, which is found in popular energy drinks is present at a level of 50mg
- Suitable for Vegetarians
A Multi Vitamin and Mineral Formula With Herbs, CoQ10 and Taurine:
The full vitamin B complex is included, which are renowned for their contribution to normal energy-yielding metabolism. There is special focus on pantothenic acid, since this can contribute to both the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, as well as normal mental performance. Magnesium insufficiency has become commonplace and we have included a full 300mg of magnesium in Multi-Guard® ADR. This mineral contributes to the normal function of the nervous system and plays a role in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Korean Ginseng is one of the most extensively studied herbs and has a long tradition of use as an adrenal adaptogen. There is 400mg of Korean ginseng root in our product, as a 40mg extract providing 8mg ginsenosides. We have also included 500mg of rhodiola rosea, as a 125mg extract. Many combination formulas simply contain powdered whole herb as opposed to extracts.
Co-Enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is also known as ubiquinone, and is a vitamin-like substance found within every cell in the human body where it plays an important role in the release of energy from the food we eat. This is an expensive nutrient but we will never compromise on the quality or level in our products. That’s why we have included a full 30mg, which is an impressive amount for a multi formula and is a level that matches a straight CoQ10 product. The amino acid taurine is found in popular energy drinks and we have incorporated a full 50mg into our formula. Other nutrients present in Multi-Guard ADR include: vitamin C, iron, copper and zinc.
We think you’ll find Lamberts Multi-Guard ADR an invaluable ‘multi’ and one that is hard to beat, both on the choice of nutrients and potency, plus price. And it goes without saying that it is made in the UK to our normal high quality GMP standards.
How to take Lamberts Multi-Guard ADR Tablets:
Take 2 tablets daily, preferably one with breakfast and one with either lunch or dinner, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Two tablets deliver:
Vitamin D 10µg
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- These vitamins have been well recommended and I do feel much more alert in the first week. Ordering with Landy's was very easy too.
- THIS IS A SUPER MULTI-VITAMIN + herbs, ideal for those like us nearing their 80s. It's an essential formula to counteract the ageing process and
- These vitamins really have changed my life. I'm in my early 50s and suddenly, I can hold on to a thought and the brain fog is gone. I'd re
- Excellent service and delivered when stated. Many thanks Brian
- Life changing for the memory.
- Love Lambertsâ€¦ Love Landys Chemist. Great product that keeps me going ;)
- Best quality multi tablets available I believe. Recommended to me by a professional health practitioner.