Why not try...
- HealthAid Hair-Vit Capsules 90HealthAid Hair-vit capsules ✓ Sp ...Special Price £23.19 Regular Price £28.99
- Enzymedica GlutenEase Extra Strength Capsules 30Enzymedica GlutenEase Extra Strengt ...Special Price £21.11 Regular Price £26.39
- Viridian Magnesium Taurate Capsules 90Viridian Magnesium Taurate Capsules ...Special Price £21.44 Regular Price £26.80
- Kiki Health Pure Marine Collagen Caps 150Kiki Health Pure Marine Collagen Ca ...Special Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides 284g✓ Bioavailable: Digested and abso ...Special Price £22.49 Regular Price £24.99
- Lamberts Vitamin B-50 Complex Tablets 250Lamberts Vitamin B-50 Complex Table ...Special Price £22.99 Regular Price £28.95
Solgar Vitamin B12 1000ug Chewable Nuggets:
- High strength 1000 mcg
- Available in a convenient, easy to take, nugget dosage form
- Vitamin B12 is an essential vitamin and has several health benefits
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
Solgar Vitamin B12 Sublingual - Chewable 1000 µg Nuggets contain a 1000 ?g of the cyanocobalamin form of Vitamin B12. It plays a number of different roles in the body such as reducing tiredness, assisting in the release of energy from foods and supporting your vitality.
Presented as sublingual nuggets (that melt under the tongue), this product is a convenient, easy to take version of this versatile nutrient, particularly important for those with a restrictive diet (such as vegan). Beyond energy Vitamin B12 has several health benefits supporting general vitality and wellbeing.
Solgar Vitamin B12 delivers 1000ug in just one nugget daily, promoting the health of the nervous system and healthy blood cell formation, and support energy metabolism.
What are sources of Vitamin B12?
Vitamin B12 is naturally found in fish, dairy produce, organ meats, beef, pork, fortified foods and is a water-soluble vitamin. Vitamin B12 is necessary to maintain energy and general vitality and has numerous health benefits. Solgar’s Nuggets are taken sublingually (dissolved under the tongue), which means the B12 bypasses the stomach and is absorbed directly into the blood.
Vitamin B12 supports energy metabolism and contributes to:
• Energy-yielding metabolism
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• Normal homocysteine metabolism
• Normal psychological function
• Normal red blood cell formation
• Normal function of the immune system
• The process of cell division
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (mannitol, maltodextrin, gum arabic), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cross Linked Cellulose Gum, Flavour:Natural Cherry, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Halal, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I’ve used these supplements in the past, as an alternative to B12 injections. They worked well and my B12 levels stayed stable on these.
- I had been taking these for about 4 weeks and had to have a blood test for something unrelated. My vitamin B levels were really strong. In fact I appe
- I have turned vegan last year and this has been keeping my b12 levels within range. I really like Solgar and I always get my vitamins from them becaus
- To boost health and especially to aid the nervous system, stress and mental well-being. I found these tablets pleasant to take and really beneficial t
- As a vegan I take a daily B12 supplement. I trust Solgar supplements. These are small tablets & pleasant to chew.
- Love these! Me and my husband take them twice a week as precaution as were vegan. Tasty little things!
- Eliminates the need for injections of B12 in my case
- I took the sublingual tablets daily because I am vegetarian and my B12 blood levels were low. After a few months my blood levels normalised even jumpe
- Easy to use tablet supplement of essential vitamin B12
- Being vegan I use this daily to avoid b12 deficiency. I love it, it’s part of my daily routine.
- They work for me.
- I like it no salt and sugar and it easy to take I would buy this again.
- A few months ago I started getting cracks at the side of my mouth and no amount of lipsalves and creams seemed to help. Then I read somewhere that a v
- Good value vitamin B12 my doctor recommended these
- Very happy with this product