Why not try...
- Nature's Answer Black Walnut & Wormwood 30mlNature's Answer Black Walnut a ...Special Price £11.89 Regular Price £13.99Out of stock
- Solgar Vitamin C 1000mg Vegicaps 100Solgar Vitamin C 1000mg Vegetable C ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £17.99
- Terranova Easy Iron 20mg Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Easy Iron 20mg Complex Ca ...Special Price £11.87 Regular Price £14.84
- Quest Vitamins Sea Buckthorn (Omega 7) Caps 90Quest Vitamins Sea Buckthorn is sui ...Special Price £13.43 Regular Price £19.19
- Lamberts Glucosamine & Phytodroitin Complex Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroi ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.95
- Lamberts Theanine & Lemon Balm Complex Tablets 60Lamberts Theanine & Lemon Balm ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.95
Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) is a rich natural source of Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) essential for the production of Prostaglandins to help maintain and keep the body metabolism running smoothly and efficiently. EPO from HealthAid with added Vitamin E is cold pressed and hermetically sealed in a soft capsule to maintain freshness and purity
Evening Primrose oil can be beneficial for the following conditions:
Pre-menstrual Syndrome (PMS); where it has been shown to eradicate swollen abdomen and help reduce breast discomfort, as well as reducing irritability and depression.
Eczema and other skin disorders such as Psoriasis, EPO may help to restore the oils back into the skin and provide nourishment to the skin cells.
Cholesterol and Blood Pressure; it has been shown to reduce high serum cholesterol and blood pressure, but may take several weeks or longer to achieve.
Cases of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Alcoholism; it may make withdrawal easier, and reduce post-drinking depression.
The Immune System; low levels of essential fatty acids may stop the action of interferon and the body's natural virus killer; therefore increased GLA in the system would be beneficial.
Other conditions include: Obesity, Benign Breast Disease, Childhood Hyperactivity and Schizophrenia which have all been shown to be helped by EPO supplementation.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Evening Primrose Oil, Capsule Shell [gellaing agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerol, purified water)], Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.