HealthAid Psyllium Husk 1000mg Vegicaps 60
HealthAid Psyllium Husk 1000mg Vegicaps 60:
- Supports healthy cholesterol
- Eases the pain of haemorrhoids and cystitis
- Helps those with persistent bowel discomfort
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Psyllium Husk 1000mg Vegicaps?
Psyllium Husk is of the finest quality with high fibre content. Psyllium Husk is traditionally used to help maintain bowel regularity, support intestinal cleansing and aid the softening of faecal matter. It is important to maintain adequate fluid intake when taking Psyllium Husk to help maintain healthy bowel movements, ease and regularity. It is also beneficial to be used as part of a calorie controlled diet and in a weight loss programme.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Psyllium Husk 1000mg Vegicaps:
- May help to ease the symptoms of diarrhoea
- May help to ease the pain of haemorrhoids and cystitis
- Maintain healthy cholesterol control
- May helps to clean the colon
- May ease the symptoms of stomach and intestinal ulcers
- May help to softening stools and bowel movement
Who should take HealthAid Psyllium Husk 1000mg Vegicaps?
- Those with persistent bowel discomfort
- People having digestive problems and high blood cholesterol
- People suffering from diarrhoea, constipation and hard stool
- Beneficial to those who have high cholesterol and LDL level (Low density Lipoprotein)
How to use:
Adults, two capsules daily, can be increased to four if required and children over 12 years of age two capsules daily, to be taken with a generous amount of water or juice, preferably in the evening or as advised by a suitably qualified person. Caution: Pregnant women, people with Chronic Constipation and Irritable Bowel Syndrome should seek professional advice before use. Important to keep fluid intake adequate.
|Ingredients||Psyllium Husk (plantago ovata), Capsule Shell [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), water], Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Gluten, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.