Why not try...
- Fushi Wellbeing Organic Ashwaganda Root 333mg Veg Caps 60✓ Ashwagandha is an immune boosti ...£8.00Out of stock
- Solgar Vitamin B2 100mg Vegicaps 100Solgar Vitamin B2 100mg Vegetable C ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £11.25
- Lamberts Rhodiola Rosea 500mg Tablets 60Lamberts Rhodiola Rosea 500mg Table ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £10.95
- Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegicaps 50Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegetable Cap ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £11.75
- BetterYou DLux4000 Vitamin D Oral Spray 15mlBetterYou DLux 4000 is an maximum s ...Special Price £7.96 Regular Price £9.95
- Solgar Vitamin D3 1000iu Chewable Tabs 100Solgar Vitamin D3 1000iu Chewable T ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £11.50
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation, which is the structural protein providing support to blood vessels, skin, gums, teeth, bones and cartilage. Vitamin C also increases the absorption of Iron and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. HealthAid Vitamin C is buffered with Rosehip and Acerola so it is highly bioavailable and gentle on the stomach.
What Are HealthAid Vitamin C Tablets For?
Contribute to the maintenance of normal immune function during and after intense physical exercise
Contribute to normal collagen formation which is essential for normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, skin, gums and teeth
Maintain efficient energy-yielding metabolism
Contribute to normal function of the nervous system
Important for normal psychological function
Contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Increase iron absorption and contribute to reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Who Are HealthAid Vitamin C 500mg Tablets For?
Those who need to increase their immunity function
Those who wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
Those who are exposed to free radical damage
Those who require natural antihistamine
Those with sensitive stomachs
When Should I Take HealthAid Vitamin C 500mg Tablets?
Vitamin C 500mg tablets can be taken as a daily nutritional supplement in conjunction with a healthy diet leading to good health and wellbeing for everyone.
Recommended Daily Intake of HealthAid Vitamin C 500mg Tablets :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with food, preferably in the morning. Adults can increase up to six tablets daily if required. Tablets can be sucked, chewed or swallowed whole. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate), Sweetener (dextrose, sorbitol, sodium saccharin), Rosehip Powder, Acerola Powder, Anti-caking Agent (silicon dioxide, veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate), Flavour Enhancer (orange neorome).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- These are ideal for those who cannot swallow, the taste and texture is of the highest quality. I am so glad I discovered them. Good value for money