HealthAid Vitamin C 500mg Chewable tabs 60
HealthAid Vitamin C 500mg Chewable Tablets 60:
- Supports immune functioning
- Supports metabolism
- Boosts energy
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are HealthAid Vitamin C 500mg Chewable Tablets:
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation, which is the structural protein providing support to blood vessels, skin, gums, teeth, bones and cartilage. Vitamin C also increases the absorption of Iron and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. HealthAid Vitamin C is buffered with Rosehip and Acerola so it is highly bioavailable and gentle on the stomach.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Vitamin C 500mg Chewable Tablets:
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal immune function during and after intense physical exercise
- Contribute to normal collagen formation which is essential for normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, skin, gums and teeth
- Maintain efficient energy-yielding metabolism
- Contribute to normal function of the nervous system
- Important for normal psychological function
- Contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Increase iron absorption and contribute to reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Who should take HealthAid Vitamin C 500mg Chewable Tablets?
- Those who need to increase their immunity function
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage
- Those who require natural antihistamine
- Those with sensitive stomachs
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with food, preferably in the morning. Adults can increase up to six tablets daily if required. Tablets can be sucked, chewed or swallowed whole. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate), Sweetener (dextrose, sorbitol, sodium saccharin), Rosehip Powder, Acerola Powder, Anti-caking Agent (silicon dioxide, veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate), Flavour Enhancer (orange neorome).
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.