HealthAid EyeVit Tablets 30
HealthAid EyeVit Tablets 30:
- Antioxidant support
- Supports all areas of eye health
- Can provide preventative care for future eye issues
What are HealthAid EyeVit Tablets?
It is well known that the eyes, like every other organ in the body, need proper nourishment. EyeVit Tablets by HealthAid are specially formulated to safeguard the intake of important nutrients which contribute to the maintanance of healthy eyes.
Key Benefits of HealthAid EyeVit Tablets:
- Visual acuity: Eyevit may support clear and sharp vision, promoting visual acuity.
- Eye health: The supplement contains essential nutrients to support overall eye health and function.
- Antioxidant support: Eyevit provides antioxidants that help protect the eyes from oxidative stress and damage caused by free radicals.
- Macular health: The formulation includes nutrients that support the health of the macula, a part of the eye responsible for central vision.
- Night vision: Eyevit may aid in enhancing night vision and reducing glare sensitivity.
- Tear production: The supplement may support tear production and relieve dry eye discomfort.
- Preventive care: Eyevit can be used as preventive care to promote long-term eye health and reduce the risk of age-related vision issues.
Who should take HealthAid EyeVit Tablets?
- Those who wish to help keep the eyes looking bright and sparkling clean
- People with blood shot eyes as it helps keep the eyes moist so that they do not dry up
- Those who wish to prevent dark circles and bags under the eyes due to lack of sleep and the stress and strains of every day of life
- Those who wish to enhance the integrity of the skin around the eyes, helping to reduce crows feet and wrinkles
- Those who need to ensure proper nourishment to the eyes
- Those who have been repeatedly exposed to smoke and sunlight
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with breakfast as a food supplement. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (Di-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), L-Glutamine, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Nicotinamide, Bioflavonoids, Riboflavin, Bilberry Powder, L-Cysteine, Rutin, Acacia, L-Glycine, Vitamin E (succinate), Zinc Gluconate, Polvinylpyrrolidone, Stearic Acid*, Natural Lutein, Alfalfa Powder, Selenomethionine, Beta Carotene, Magnesium Stearate*, Vitamin A prep, Vitamin D prep. *From vegetable source|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Gluten, Dairy|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.