Why not try...
- Quest Vitamins Platinum Biotix Caps 90Quest Vitamins Platinum Biotix is s ...Special Price £10.70 Regular Price £15.29
- Lamberts Multi-Guard for Kids Tablets 100Lamberts Multi-Guard for Kids Table ...Special Price £11.49 Regular Price £14.25
- Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules 30Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae B ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £13.25
- HealthAid 5-HTP Prolonged Release Tablets 60Body from L-tryptophan, which is fo ...Special Price £11.19 Regular Price £13.99Out of stock
- Solgar Chelated Magnesium Tablets 100Solgar Chelated Magnesium Tablets: ...Special Price £10.85 Regular Price £15.50
- Lamberts Cranberry Complex 100gLamberts Cranberry Complex Powder: ...Special Price £10.99 Regular Price £13.95
It is well known that the eyes, like every other organ in the body, need proper nourishment. EyeVit Tablets by HealthAid are specially formulated to safeguard the intake of important nutrients which contribute to the maintanance of healthy eyes.
EyeVit Tablets may be of benefit to:
Those who wish to help keep the eyes looking bright and sparkling clean
People with blood shot eyes as it helps keep the eyes moist so that they do not dry up
Those who wish to prevent dark circles and bags under the eyes due to lack of sleep and the stress and strains of every day of life
Those who wish to enhance the integrity of the skin around the eyes, helping to reduce crows feet and wrinkles
Those who need to ensure proper nourishment to the eyes
Those who have been repeatedly exposed to smoke and sunlight
When Should I Take EyeVit Tablets?
EyeVit Tablets are recommended for all those who wish to maintain the health of their eyes. It is ideal for contact lens wearers, or those working long hours at a computer screen.
Recommended Daily Intake of EyeVit Tablet :
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with breakfast as a food supplement. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Free From Artificial Colours, Preservatives and Flavourings.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (Di-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), L-Glutamine, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Nicotinamide, Bioflavonoids, Riboflavin, Bilberry Powder, L-Cysteine, Rutin, Acacia, L-Glycine, Vitamin E (succinate), Zinc Gluconate, Polvinylpyrrolidone, Stearic Acid*, Natural Lutein, Alfalfa Powder, Selenomethionine, Beta Carotene, Magnesium Stearate*, Vitamin A prep, Vitamin D prep. *From vegetable source|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.