HealthAid Lutein 20mg tablets 30
HealthAid Lutein 20mg Tablets 30:
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Supports skin, eye and heart health
- Supports cognitive function
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Lutein Tablets?
Lutein Tablets contain Lutein which is a carotenoid found in fruits and vegetables. In humans, it is concentrated in the retina and lens of the eye. Lutein has high antioxidant properties & may help protect cells against the damaging effects of free radicals. Thus playing a vital role in maintaining healthy eyes, heart and skin. Lutein from HealthAid is extracted from marigold flowers.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Lutein Tablets:
- Eye health: Lutein is a potent antioxidant that helps protect the eyes from harmful light, specifically blue light, and oxidative damage. It may reduce the risk of age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and cataracts.
- Skin health: Lutein, along with zeaxanthin, another carotenoid, helps protect the skin from UV-induced damage and may improve skin hydration and elasticity.
- Heart health: Lutein is associated with a reduced risk of cardiovascular diseases by helping to lower blood pressure and reduce oxidative stress and inflammation.
- Cognitive function: Some studies suggest that lutein may play a role in maintaining cognitive function and supporting brain health as we age.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Lutein has anti-inflammatory effects that may benefit overall health and reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
- Cancer prevention: Preliminary research indicates that lutein may have a protective role against certain types of cancer, such as breast and lung cancer.
- Antioxidant activity: Lutein is a potent antioxidant that helps neutralize free radicals and protect cells from oxidative damage.
Who should take HealthAid Lutein Tablets?
- People who wish to maintain good eye health
- People who have jobs that involve them spending long hours on the computer, which deteriorates eyesight
- Children who strains their eyes by watching lots of TV and playing computer/ video games
- Those who have age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and other eye related conditions
- People with poor diets who eat, drink and smoke excessively
How to use:
Adults and children over 6 years of age, one tablet daily with a meal. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Lutein esters prep. (dextrin, sucrose, gum acacia), Di-calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Veg. Stearic Acid, Cellulose Coating (Hydroxpropyl Methyl Cellulose, Hydroxpropyl Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, water), Silicon Dioxide.
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|Salt, Gluten, Dairy
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.