Why not try...
- HealthAid Osteoflex Cream 100mlThe optimum formulation for healthy ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
- Lamberts Premtesse Tablets 60Lamberts Premtesse Tablets: A un ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- Nature's Aid Glucosamine Sulphate 1500mg Tablets 180Nature's Aid Glucosamine Sulph ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £13.99
- A.Vogel Uva Ursi Complex 50mlTo help maintain bladder and urinar ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £12.49
- Lamberts Gentle Vitamin C 500mg Tablets 100Lamberts Gentle Vitamin C 500mg Tab ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £11.95
- NOW Foods Inositol 500mg Capsules 100NOW Foods Inositol 500mg Capsules: ...£9.62
Spirulina 500mg Tablets are formulated using the best quality extracts and powders; derived from wild crafted or organically grown herbs meticulously processed to maintain purity and high potency.
Recommended Daily Intake of HealthAid Spirulina 500mg Tablet: Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with food, can be increased up to three a day if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake, unless or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
Read More:The Best Natural Remedies for Hay Fever
|Ingredients||Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate), Binding Agent (gum acacia), Glazing Agent [(hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), glycerine)], Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate), Stabiliser (crosslinked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.