Lamberts Betaine HCI 324mg with Pepsin 5mg Tablets 180
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin C 500mg Time Release Tablets 250Lamberts Vitamin C 500mg Time Relea ...£13.40
Lamberts Betaine HCI 324mg with Pepsin 5mg Tablets:
- Provides additional acidity to the stomach
- Betaine HCL releases hydrochloric acid after swallowing, the same acid that is produced naturally by the stomach
- These tablets are designed to dissolve in the stomach where the acidity is required
- As we age our natural production of hydrochloric acid can decline, but its importance for the breakdown of food in the gut remains unchanged
This product provides additional acidity to the stomach since Betaine HCL releases hydrochloric acid after swallowing, the same acid that is produced naturally by the stomach. These tablets are designed to dissolve in the stomach where the acidity is required.
As we age our natural production of hydrochloric acid can decline, but its importance for the breakdown of food in the gut remains unchanged. Hydrochloric acid has several different functions; for example it sterilises the ingested food and activates a powerful enzyme called pepsin that breaks down protein, as well as allowing vitamin B12 to be extracted from foodstuffs.
How to use Lamberts Betaine HCI 324mg with Pepsin 5mg Tablets:
Take 1 tablet with each main meal up to a maximum of 3 per day.
Swallow the tablets whole.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Discover our Lamberts Digestive Aids here.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
Each tablet delivers:
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Excellent product. They have got my digestion working really well.
- Seems to work well. Easy to swallow. Good value.
- Very good
- wouldn't be without these, really aid my digestion which has suffered a lot since I had my gallbladder out.
- Good to aid digestion.
- As always lamberts are the best. Brilliant product for anyone with low stomach acid. couodnz eat a meal with out these will be buying again when this
- Helped my problem gut as stomach wasn’t emptying. Never had any problem and our stomachs are made for acid. Not once had any side effects or burning