Solgar Ester-C Plus Vitamin C 500mg Vegicaps 50
Why not try...
- Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules 30Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae B ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £13.25
“The Better Vitamin C” – Solgar Ester C Plus 500 mg is a unique formula utilizing a premium patented, non-acidic, form of vitamin C, Ester C which may be easier for your body to absorb. This proprietary formula is an exclusive product to Solgar and contains additional natural plant bioflavonoids that naturally accompany Vitamin C in fruits and vegetables. Ester C itself is also gentle on the stomach compared to traditional forms of vitamin C, and so is less likely to irritate, making this product a good choice for everyone.
Once taken Ester C is also retained by your immune cells for longer than regular Vitamin C, giving you superior immune support. Vitamin C, a water soluble vitamin that helps fight free radicals and to maintain a healthy immune system. It has multiple benefits which supports optimal health, ranging from promoting healthy skin, reducing tiredness and fatigue and supporting healthy bones and teeth.
Solgar Ester C Plus 500 mg delivers all the health benefits of this premium Vitamin C, in a convenient 1 – 3 a day vegetable capsule, contributing to:
• The normal function of the immune system (including during and after intense physical exercise)
• Normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, teeth and cartilage
• Normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
• The protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Increased iron absorption
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
Featured In: Ask The Pharmacy: Hair Loss (Part 1)
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as Ester-C®, calcium-L-Ascorbate), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Rose Hips (Rosa canina) Powder, Acerola (Malpighia glabra) Fruit Powder Extract (4:1), Rutin.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Much easier to swallow than the solid horse-pill shape of the 1g. Non-acidic safer for stomach lining. Solgar are great as a brand as they don't
- These Vitamin C's seem fine. No adverse reactions. The filled capsule type is always a bit different to swallow, light and wiggly. But it is smal
- Have used these for years. They are top quality, easy to swallow, and easy on the stomach.
- Capsules are a good size and easy to swallow, unlike some capsules that stick when trying to swallow.
- Is not pure esterified vitamin c. But, it is better than plain old "vitamin c".
- Good my skin get better
- This is a high quality, non acid form of vitamin C which is more gentle than standard vitamin C. I have taken vitamin C for years and credit it with k
- Use to boost immune system /occasional use.
- Five stars
- Fantastic product. Ive used it for several years. Thoroughly recommend it. I take my dose just after finishing my breakfast with some water.It is a ve
- Excellent product keeps me freeof winter chills
- Doesn't give me a tummy ache! Hooray!
- Good vit C source
- Smashing vitamin c product.. Does not cause any stomach upsets. Very easy to take.
- Easy to swallow and gentle on the digestive system.