BioCare Nutrisorb BioMulsion D 1000iu 15ml
Why not try...
- Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroitin Complex Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroi ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.95
BioCare Nutrisorb BioMulsion D 1000iu Liquid:
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- No unnecessary additives
- Approximately 186 days' supply at 2 drops per day
- Suitable for pregnancy
- Lemon flavoured
BioMulsion D is a potent liquid vitamin D supplement that is emulsified for maximum absorption and superior bio-availability. It provides 1000i.u. Vitamin D3 per daily intake in a palatable lemon flavoured liquid.
- Emulsified for maximum absorption and superior bio-availability
- Liquid fruit puree base for delicious, effective and flexible use
- Maximum strength, maximum convenience in a few tiny drops
- Ideal for those who wish to avoid tablets or capsules
- High potency vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 1000i.u. per daily intake
Benefits of Vitamin D:
- Vitamin D is an important overall health support
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division
How to use BioCare Nutrisorb BioMulsion D 1000iu:
Recommended intake: capsules taken daily with food, 2 at breakfast, 1 at lunch, or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Purified Water, Fructose, Acacia Gum, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Natural Lemon Oil, Preservatives (Citric Acid & Potassium Sorbate),Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol), Antioxidants (DL-Alpha Tocopherol & Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Sunflower Oil.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- A very good online store, right price and quick shipping.