Biocare Menopause Multinutrient Vegicaps 90
Why not try...
- Advanced, high potency multinutrient for women's health and hormone balance during and after menopause
- Clinically effective - supports female hormone balance, energy, mental health and wellbeing, skin, hair, nail, bone and heart health
- Comprehensive - includes all key nutrients, in particular optimum levels of magnesium, zinc, calcium, vitamins D & K, lycopene and green tea
- Optimum support - optimally absorbed, high potency nutrients using the best and easiest nutrient forms for the body to absorb and use, such as methyl B12
- Flexible - no large tablets. Dose is split between three vegetable capsules for easy swallowing and so you can use only what you need
- No unnecessary additives
- All-vegan ingredients, including 1000iu vegan vitamin D3 from lichen
- Pure - with no unnecessary additives. contains soya-free vitamin K2. Iron free
- Recylable packaging
- 90 capsules - 30 days' supply
How to use: 3 capsules taken daily with food, 2 at breakfast, 1 at lunch, or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Calcium Citrate, Capsule Shell (HPMC), Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbate), Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Zinc Citrate, Pantothenic Acid(Calcium Pantothenate), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride), Lycopene (Tomato Extract), L-Selenomethionine, Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis Leaf),Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7), Inositol, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Manganese Gluconate, Sodium Borate, Chromium Picolinate, Copper Citrate, Biotin, Folate [(6S)5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acidglucosamine salt], Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide.|
|Disclaimer||The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.