BioCare Nutrisorb B6 Liquid 30ml
Why not try...
- HealthAid Vitamin A 5000iu Capsules 100Vitamin A is beneficial for good ey ...£7.19
BioCare Nutrisorb B6 Liquid:
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Suitable for use during pregnancy
- In a simple, purified water base with no unnecessary additives
Biocare Vitasorb B6 provides Vitamin B6 in a highly absorbable, liquid form. Vitamin B6 contributes to many functions such as normal functioning of the immune and nervous systems, energy metabolism and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
BioCare Nutrisorb B6 Liquid Key Information:
- Provides liquid vitamin B6 to facilitate absorption
- Ideal for those who have difficulty or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal problems
- Ideal for individuals with digestive and absorption difficulties
- Suitable for children from 12 months and for the elderly
Vitamin B6 contributes to:
- Normal cysteine synthesis
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal homocysteine metabolismNormal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Normal psychological function
- Normal red blood cell formation
- Normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
How to use BioCare Nutrisorb B6 Liquid:
Recommended intake: 10 drops taken daily in water with food, or under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Purified Water, Glycerol, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.