BioCare OmegaCare 225ml
Why not try...
- Jarrow Formulas Neuro Optimizer Caps 120✓ Contains Seven Nutrients to Sup ...£39.04
- Viridian Vitamin K2 Capsules 90Viridian Vitamin K2 Capsules are: ...£37.75
- Coyne Healthcare Bio-Berberine Advanced Caps 60Coyne Healthcare Bio-Berberine Adva ...Special Price £39.00 Regular Price £43.95Out of stock
BioCare OmegaCare Liquid:
- Delivers a highly concentrated omega 3 rich fish oil (950mg EPA and 1350mg DHA) per 1 teaspoon for maximum effectiveness
- Suitable for use during pregnancy
- Orange flavour for great taste
Biocare OmegaCare is a potent and highly concentrated fish oil derived from anchovies and sardines, flavoured with natural orange oil. This great tasting liquid can be taken neat or mixed with water or juice and provides EPA and DHA.
Biocare OmegaCare Key Information:
- OmegaCare is a high potency liquid omega 3 (EPA & DHA) from pure fish oil for heart, brain and vision support
- Effective - Delivers a highly concentrated omega 3 rich fish oil (950mg EPA and 1350mg DHA) per 1 teaspoon for maximum effectiveness
- Optimum support - A natural triglyceride fish oil of outstanding quality and higher absorption than ethyl ester and free fatty acid fish oils
- Pure - We only use small fish (sardines and anchovies) low down on the food chain, drastically minimising their exposure to pollutant
- Sustainably sourced - Fished in sustainable fisheries which are certified by Friends of the Sea, a leading certification standard for products and services which respect and protect the marine environment
- Advanced - With added natural mixed tocopherols (vitamin E) for antioxidant protection and enhanced stability
- Flexible - Easy to take liquid, with natural sweet orange oil so no 'fishy' aftertaste
- No unnecessary additives
- Environmentally friendly - Recyclable packaging
- Trusted - We've been helping to shape a healthier society for over 30 years
- Approximately 45 days' supply at 5ml (approx. 1 teaspoon) per day
How to use BioCare OmegaCare Liquid:
Recommended intake: 1 (5ml) to 4 (20ml) teaspoons taken daily with food, or as professionally directed. Shake well before use.
|Ingredients||Fish Oil, Flavouring (Sweet Orange Oil [Citrus sinensis Peel]), Natural Mixed Tocopherols.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Perfect and fast delivery.