Solgar Male Multiple Tablets 60
Why not try...
Solgar Male Multiple is one of Solgar's premium-quality men's health products. This advanced multinutrient complex is a carefully crafted formulation tailored to the nutritional needs of men. Just three tablets a day provide an advanced multivitamin formula with 26 nutrients specifically formulated to provide nutritional support for men's busy lifestyles. Including phytochemicals, vitamins B6, B12, niacin and pantothenic acid, which contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Solgar’s Male Multiple Tablets are free of yeast, wheat and dairy, and are formulated without the use of artificial preservatives or flavours, as well as being suitable for vegans. Male Multiple Tablets are available in 60 and 120 tablets pack and support:
• Heart health including thiamine which contributes to the normal function of the heart and choline, which contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
• Energy support with biotin, iron, magnesium and vitamin B1 which contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and folate, niacin and vitamins B12, B6 and C which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Brain function as iodine and zinc contribute to normal cognitive function
• Collagen for healthy joints with vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation
• Healthy bones and teeth with calcium, magnesium, manganese, vitamin C and zinc, which are needed for the maintenance of normal bones
• Immunity with copper, folic acid, selenium, vitamin B12, B6, C, D and zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
• Digestion with Calcium, which contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
• Mental focus with biotin, folic acid, magnesium, niacin, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 and Vitamin C, contributing to normal psychological function
• Features antioxidants to help fight free radicals; copper, manganese, selenium and vitamin C, contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), Calcium (as calcium carbonate, bisglycinate, citrate), Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, bisglycinate, citrate), Vitamin C (as Ester-C®, calcium-L-Ascorbate), Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol acid succinate and dl-alpha tocopherol), Choline Bitartrate, Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, sodium copper chlorophyll, vegetable glycerin (from rapeseed oil), colour (titanium dioxide), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine 5 phosphate), Inositol, Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5, as D-calcium pantothenate), Thiamin (Vitamin B1, as thiamine mononitrate), Citric Acid, Niacin (Vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Maltodextrin, Zinc (as bisglycinate, oxide), Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Starch, Copper (as bisglycinate) (Copper bisglycinate, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide), Manganese (as bisglycinate), Natural Source Beta-carotene, Firming Agent: (povidone, Vitamin D3 ,maltodextrin, starch, sucrose, silicon dioxide, D-alpha Tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)), Lycopene, Boron (as sodium tetraborate), Chromium (as picolinate), Vitamin B12 (as methylocobalamin), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), D-biotin, lodine (as potassium iodide), Carrot Extract, Natural Carotenoid Mix, Luitein Oleorsin, Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.