Why not try...
- Lamberts MagAsorb 150mg Tablets 180Lamberts MagAsorb 150mg Tablets: ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £19.95
- Lamberts Glucosamine Complete Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine Complete Table ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £20.95
- Nature's Plus Magnesium Nighttime Caps 60Nature's Plus Magnesium Nightt ...Special Price £15.26 Regular Price £17.95
- Lamberts Probioguard Capsules 60Lamberts Probioguard Capsules: E ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.95
- Mushrooms4Life Organic Lion's Mane Caps 60Cordyceps ‘The Emperor’s Mushro ...Special Price £15.19 Regular Price £18.99
- Viridian Magnesium Bisglycinate Capsules 60Viridian Magnesium Bisglycinate Cap ...£15.40Out of stock
Solgar Male Multiple Tablets are:
- An unique formulation, especially tailored for the needs of the modern man
- Multiple vitamin, mineral formula for men
- Free from sugar, suitable for Vegan, Vegetarian and Kosher
- Increases overall energy
Solgar's premium-quality men's health products:
Solgar Male Multiple is one of Solgar's premium-quality men's health products. This advanced multinutrient complex is a carefully crafted formulation tailored to the nutritional needs of men. Just three tablets a day provide an advanced multivitamin formula with 26 nutrients specifically formulated to provide nutritional support for men's busy lifestyles. Including phytochemicals, vitamins B6, B12, niacin and pantothenic acid, which contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
The benefits of Solgar’s Male Multiple Tablets:
Solgar’s Male Multiple Tablets are free of yeast, wheat and dairy, and are formulated without the use of artificial preservatives or flavours, as well as being suitable for vegans. Male Multiple Tablets are available in 60 and 120 tablets pack and support:
• Heart health including thiamine which contributes to the normal function of the heart and choline, which contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
• Energy support with biotin, iron, magnesium and vitamin B1 which contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and folate, niacin and vitamins B12, B6 and C which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Brain function as iodine and zinc contribute to normal cognitive function
• Collagen for healthy joints with vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation
• Healthy bones and teeth with calcium, magnesium, manganese, vitamin C and zinc, which are needed for the maintenance of normal bones
• Immunity with copper, folic acid, selenium, vitamin B12, B6, C, D and zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
• Digestion with Calcium, which contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
• Mental focus with biotin, folic acid, magnesium, niacin, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 and Vitamin C, contributing to normal psychological function
• Features antioxidants to help fight free radicals; copper, manganese, selenium and vitamin C, contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), Calcium (as calcium carbonate, bisglycinate, citrate), Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, bisglycinate, citrate), Vitamin C (as Ester-C®, calcium-L-Ascorbate), Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol acid succinate and dl-alpha tocopherol), Choline Bitartrate, Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, sodium copper chlorophyll, vegetable glycerin (from rapeseed oil), colour (titanium dioxide), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine 5 phosphate), Inositol, Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5, as D-calcium pantothenate), Thiamin (Vitamin B1, as thiamine mononitrate), Citric Acid, Niacin (Vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Maltodextrin, Zinc (as bisglycinate, oxide), Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Starch, Copper (as bisglycinate) (Copper bisglycinate, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide), Manganese (as bisglycinate), Natural Source Beta-carotene, Firming Agent: (povidone, Vitamin D3 ,maltodextrin, starch, sucrose, silicon dioxide, D-alpha Tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)), Lycopene, Boron (as sodium tetraborate), Chromium (as picolinate), Vitamin B12 (as methylocobalamin), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), D-biotin, lodine (as potassium iodide), Carrot Extract, Natural Carotenoid Mix, Luitein Oleorsin, Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Been taking this supplement for a few years then stopped and noticed a change so I restarted again .... very impressed with them
- Probably the best multivitamin for males! The packaging says to take three tablets per day, but unless you are under lots of stress, needs extra boost
- Best multi I have ever bought. Probably don't ever take three a day though. Maybe if I was really ill, but I haven't been ill since I starte
- Very Good product. The only issue I found is that taking the third tablet with my evening meal, say 7pm, I have sleepless nights. I think it's th
- Excellent Vitamins
- Best vitamins i taken for the last 4 years.
- Great product.
- Best all round male multi vitamin out there.
- Simply said: these are among the best vitamins I have ever taken. I really recommend them.
- Wonderful product... It really gives me a boost of energy....I only take one tablet a day rather recommended dosage.... But I would slowly increase it
- I noticed I'm having to shave more often after starting one a day. I feel slightly better for this maybe my whole system has fastened up but I do
- Probably the best multivitamins I have used in my years. Completely organic so you can be sure the will get digested properly.