Why not try...
- Biocare Nutrisorb Zinc 30mlBiocare Nutrisorb Zinc Liquid: S ...£11.55Out of stock
- BioGaia Protectis Baby Probiotic Drops 5mlBioGaia Protectis Baby Probiotic Dr ...Special Price £12.99 Regular Price £14.99
- BioCare Nutrisorb BioMulsion D 1000iu 15mlBioCare Nutrisorb BioMulsion D 1000 ...£11.75
- HealthAid Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg Capsules 60Pumpkins and other squashes are nat ...Special Price £12.79 Regular Price £15.99
- Nature's Plus Source of Life Garden Organic Vitamin K2 120mcg VCaps 60Nature's Plus Source of Life G ...Special Price £12.28 Regular Price £14.45
- Lamberts Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules 180Lamberts Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Table ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.50
Solgar Fish Oil Concentrate 1000mg Softgels:
- Support brain and eyes
- Heart health friendly
- Natural source of Omega-3, EPA/DHA
- Excellent support for your daily health and wellbeing regime
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
Solgar Fish Oil Concentrate 1000mg is a natural source of Omega-3 Polyunsaturates EPA & DHA as Fish Oil Concentrate.
What are the benefits of Solgar Fish Oil Concentrate 1000mg?
Good fats, or Omega-3 fatty acids as they are known, are essential fatty acids. They are called essential as the body is not able to make them on its own. Solgar Fish Oil Concentrate 1000 mg consists of the most important types of Omega 3 EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid). These are commonly found in oily fish such as sardines, mackerel and salmon. Both EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart. This product has an ideal balance of omega 3 actives and is molecularly distilled to remove mercury, giving you optimal support for daily wellbeing.
DHA and EPA contribute to normal:
- Triglyceride levels**
- Brain function
- Function of the heart ***
DHA contributes to the maintenance of:
- Normal vision***
Discover our Solgar Essential Fatty Acids Range
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Fish Oil Concentrate providing: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Softgel Capsule Shell: (gelatin (from bovine), vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Antioxidant: natural mixed tocopherols (vitamin E).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Amazing product just love it
- I trust SOLGAR as a brand, they are definitely within my top 5 go to companies. Yest, these are easy to swallow and no after taste or repeating. Our f
- Five stars
- 240 softgels. Nice number and nice price. Just a little recommendation, don't drink this on an empty stomach because it will feel a litlle fishy.
- Having heard a nutritionist say that if you're going to take one supplement it should be a fish oil I decided to buy a quality brand. I have been
- I have a very difficult schedule, I am always busy, always studying, writing, exams, which makes me depressed. Since I was a very young person, my per
- My doctor recommended me to drink Omega 3 exactly this brand. Really good vitamins, but omg the smell of fish every day is stronger... first days were
- Quick delivery been using for a few weeks with no adverse effects. Tablet a little large but looking to the long term benefits of fish oil. Would reco
- Five stars
- This formulation provides a natural, concentrated source of Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA from deep-sea, cold-water fish. EPA and DHA support cardio
- This is a pretty good product. I would recommend it to everyone, because it boosts your immune system and makes you healthier . I started taking it be
- I like this product, cause it is non-GMO, and gluten free. Also, this brand provides a natural, concentrated source of the essential Omega 3 fatty aci
- Very strange but when I open the seal the bottle did not have a cotton ball inside the bottle that protects the tablets.