Solgar Vitamin K2 100ug Vegicaps 50
Why not try...
- Biocare Glucosamine MSM Complex Tabs 90Biocare Glucosamine MSM Complex Tab ...£21.99
- Biocare Methyl Pregnancy Multinutrient Vegicaps 60Biocare Methyl Pregnancy Multinutri ...£22.99
- Terranova Full-Spectrum Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 100Full-Spectrum Multivitamin Complex ...Special Price £22.92 Regular Price £28.65
Solgar Vitamin K2 100ug Capsules:
- Supports optimal calcium distribution to the bones
- Helps keeps your bones healthy
- Unique patented version of Vitamin K, Menaquinone-7
- Derived from natto, a traditional Japanese fermented food
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
Solgar Vitamin K2 Helps with Bone and Joint Health.
Solgar Natural Vitamin K2 (MK-7) 100 µg Vegetable Capsules utilises the highly bioavailable natural form of Vitamin K, Menaquinone-7. Long known to play an important role in bone building and blood clotting. This unique vitamin K is derived from natto, a traditional Japanese fermented food, known to be rich in vitamin K and with a long history as a superfood.
A group of experts in Europe recently recommended that supplementation of any type of vitamin K should not exceed 100 µg daily, as this amount is not likely to interact with blood-thinning medications.
- Supports optimal calcium distribution to the bones.
- Unique patented version of Vitamin K2, Menaquinone-7, the type of vitamin K2 manufactured by the gut microflora and known to have significantly higher bioactivity than K1.
How to take Solgaar Vitamin K2 Capsules:
Adults, take one (1) capsule daily, preferably at mealtime.
Supplements should not be taken instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using only naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand.*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (dicalcium phosphate, dextrin, maltodextrin), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Cellulose Gum, Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Gender||Male, Female, Unisex|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- When i use vitamins i like to use solgar if possible but find them a little expensive so when i saw these discounted i thought it was the time to purc
- Great product and a good price.
- Have used vitamin k2 for a long time,always take them with vitamin d3 . Service good as usual.
- Have taken them for years. Very pleased
- Second time I ordered these. Excellent product & will continue to buy again & again!
- Taste OK and easy to swallow, but rather expensive compared with competition. Important not to buy cheap however as you have to trust that this rather
- Get this if you have weak bones, respective strain injury (chronic) or need Vit D to be absorbed quicker!! Also helps with the R and O conditions!! I
- I find Solgar an excellent make – authentic ingredients, dependable, honourable company, decently priced
- As with all supplements it is difficult to quantify whether they work, and to what degree they played a role in any change. The Solgar brand, however,
- very important vitamin , especially if you are taking bicarbonate regularly to alkaline your body. I have cancer & use this everyday & I am im
- Ordered these on the advice of Dr Mercola as I read his article that said if you take vit D these are essential for optimizing the uptake of Vit D.