Solgar Chromium Picolinate 500ug Vegicaps 60
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Time Release Tablets 180Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Time Rele ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £18.95
- Biocare Methyl B Complex Vegicaps 60Biocare Methyl B Complex Capsules: ...£16.59
Solgar Chromium Picolinate 500ug Capsules:
- Balances blood glucose levels
- Supports the metabolism
- Essential trace mineral
- Easy to absorb chelated form
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
What is Solgar Chromium Picolinate 500ug?
Solgar Chromium Picolinate 500 µg Vegetable Capsules contains chromium, a metallic element essential for metabolism, in picolinate form, which is an efficient chelator for minerals to be absorbed into the body. This Solgar mineral is provided in a chelated form. The word ‘Chelated’ is taken from the Greek ‘to Claw’ and means the mineral is presented in a form that improves the absorbability of the nutrient. This form delivers minerals with the highest absorption and utilisation rates because the chelate takes the minerals directly into the cells.
The benefits of Solgar Chromium Picolinate 500ug:
Chromium is a trace mineral which is required by the body for healthy functioning. This metal can naturally be found in brewer’s yeast, meats, potatoes and whole grains. It can also be found in the soil and then ends up in the crops we eat and the water we drink.
Minerals, just like vitamins, support your body to perform many different functions. Chromium plays a role in the metabolism, where it converts nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins and fats into energy. Furthermore is has an important role in balancing blood glucose levels.
1-3 capsules a day of Solgar Chromium Picolinate 500 µg, contributes to:
- Normal macronutrient metabolism
- Maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate, Chromium (as Chromax®, chromium picolinate [trivalent]).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Haven't wanted sweets in a week amazing!
- Happy with the purchase. Working well, no sugar cravings
- Works as expected, a pill after breakfast and stops the craving for sweets
- A go to brand. I would never buy from any other!
- 5 stars
- I've taken this product for years, as I have hypothyroidism and menopause symptoms. It helps me focus throughout the day and gives me more energy
- 5 stars
- Solgar top quality product.
- This is a top quality product produced by a top quality company. I cannot speak highly enough of this purchase. Just buy!
- Very good product
- It works
- Arrived fast, repeat customer