Solgar Biotin 5000ug Vegicaps 100
Why not try...
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glycinate) Capsules 90Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (Glyc ...£26.63
- Jarrow Formulas CoQ-10 200mg Caps 60✓ An Important Antioxidant Nutrie ...£26.32
Solgar Biotin 5000ug Capsules:
- Sugar, Salt And Starch Free
- Suitable For Vegans & Vegetarians
Solgar Biotin contains Biotin which is a water-soluble Vitamin B. Biotin helps to promote healthy skin, nails and hair, and is necessary for certain enzymes to work properly. Biotin also supports energy production in the body, and is required for protein, carbohydrate, and metabolism.
Benefits of Solgar Biotin:
1. Strengthen hair and nails
There is a belief that Biotin can support the effects of biotin on hair growth, there’s strong evidence to support a deficiency will cause hair loss. Similarly, the vitamin also helps thicken nail cuticles and prevents breakage.
2. Improve the health of your skin
A biotin deficiency can lead to a variety of skin problems including rashes, acne, psoriasis, dermatitis and overall itchiness. B-vitamins play a key role in the function of the nervous system and do affect hormone function, which suggests why depleting biotin levels can in turn play a significant role in skin health. If skin isn’t nourished from the inside out, toxicities will form throughout the nervous system and manifest itself on the skin’s surface. This is one of the biggest signs that suggest a deficiency in biotin or vitamin B.
3. Metabolic support
Biotin plays a pivotal role in supporting metabolic function and works as a co-enzyme to help break down food, particularly carbohydrates. This reaction is further accelerated when biotin is paired with chromium. Your resting metabolic rate is elevated and food breaks down faster when consuming biotin. However, research is still preliminary.
Biotin has shown to play a role in lowering cholesterol, which when too high. Preliminary research has shown biotin can help reduce LDL (bad cholesterol) levels.
Solgar Biotin 5000ug tablets are free-from:
Solgar Biotin is free of Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent: maltodextrin, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), D-biotin.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I had a bariatric surgery and this product is the only one that it prevented the falls of my hair.
- I have been using Biotin for th last 3 mths and I notice a big difference in my hair it feels thicker and am delighted with th product
- my hair has stopped falling out and just feel better in general
- Great to help with hair loss especially after bariatric surgery.
- Have been taking this for six months and have noticed a difference in the strength and shine of my hair in the last month(I also take omega 3,6,9) I
- Baby hair grown
- Definitely helped with reducing my hair loss. Overall feels like it’s in much better condition. Must be consistent with it, I’ve taken it for arou
- I have been taking this for a month now,hair still falling a bit as I have very fine hair I don’t know if it’s too soon but I don’t see my hair
- Feel like these have made a big difference to my hair.
- I was loosing hair when I moved to London. But a beautician suggested me to use this. I was using for 3 months & my hair loss was reduced and my h
- I’ve only been taking them for a short while so I carnt really say but my skin and nails have improved a little nails are stronger
- stronger hair for sure, i'm very pleased. would recommend
- One a day and not too big which is good but too soon to know if they are beneficial.
- Love this product been buying it for a couple of years. My hair has thickened up and feels much stronger since starting it.
- Excellent. Always use Solgar products.
- I have always like the products of Solgar and this is no exception. Quick delivery too.
- I've noticed my hair looks better and my nails are stronger again
- I don't feel like there is any one thing that can help with hair growth, thickness and strength--and this is no exception. It made my hair thicke
- Feel the difference when I take this.
- I had a terrible hair loss problem. I've been using it with Florisene from Lamberts for 2 months. My problem has been solved.
- My American friend recommended it as a help to stop hair loss /thinning I am still in the trial period but my hair has stopped falling out !
- My hair is very thin and dry. I have ordered this item together with Paba. I have started taking these capsules at Jan 25th 2015 as per instructions o
- I have been taking Biotin 5000mcg for over a year and I have to tell you my hair is three or four time thicker than it was. Delivery from this company
- Excellent purchase. Does what it says and more!! Not only has the hair stopped falling out is also improved my skin. Its glowing! Purchased it again.
- I am trying out this product for 3 months to see if it makes a difference and so far my hair has responded well but of course it's not entirely p
- This product works! I have mixed race, frizzy hair that just wouldn't grow more than what seems as about an inch a year. I can notice a change in