Solgar Biotin 1000ug Capsules 50
Solgar Biotin 1000ug Capsules:
- Sugar, Salt And Starch Free
- Suitable For Vegan, Vegetarian and Kosher diets
- Biotin which is a water-soluble Vitamin B
- Biotin helps to promote healthy skin, nails and hair
- Biotin supports energy production in the body
What is Biotin?
Biotin supports energy production in the body, and is required for protein, carbohydrate, and fat metabolism. It helps to promote healthy skin, nails and hair, and is necessary for certain enzymes to work properly. Biotin also supports energy production in the body, and is required for protein, carbohydrate, and metabolism.
Benefits of taking Solgar Biotin:
- Strengthen hair and nails: There is a belief that Biotin can support the effects of biotin on hair growth, there’s strong evidence to support a deficiency will cause hair loss. Similarly, the vitamin also helps thicken nail cuticles and prevents breakage.
- Improve the health of your skin: A biotin deficiency can lead to a variety of skin problems including rashes, acne, psoriasis, dermatitis and overall itchiness. B-vitamins play a key role in the function of the nervous system and do affect hormone function, which suggests why depleting biotin levels can in turn play a significant role in skin health. If skin isn’t nourished from the inside out, toxicities will form throughout the nervous system and manifest itself on the skin’s surface. This is one of the biggest signs that suggest a deficiency in biotin or vitamin B.
- Metabolic support: Biotin plays a pivotal role in supporting metabolic function and works as a co-enzyme to help break down food, particularly carbohydrates. This reaction is further accelerated when biotin is paired with chromium. Your resting metabolic rate is elevated and food breaks down faster when consuming biotin. However, research is still preliminary.
Solgar Biotin is free of Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate), D-biotin.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Halal, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great supplement. I take it daily for about a year now mainly for helping my hair to recover and grow faster. Since I am a vegan, I do not take adequa
- Great tablets. Really helps strengthen your nails. I always had extremely weak nails but within a few months my nails and hard and my hair has grown s
- Defo noticed a difference with my hair and nails which usually suffer as I’m b12 deficient. Will buy again.
- Very good product. After being ill and losing some of my hair, this is very good for making your hair thicker
- Great product.
- I have just started taking product and some results noticeable, particularly at the temple of my hair-line which is usually very, very fine and visibl
- Been taking these for a couple of months now and have definitely seen some results!
- an extremely good supplement for hair
- Definitely makes hair thicker and grows hairs in otherwise sparse areas. Need to use for at least 2 month's to notice and feel the difference. Il
- Solgar always good.
- Recommend it, I noticed big diffrent on my hair.
- Very happy with this product.