Lamberts L-Phenylalanine 500mg Caps 60
Why not try...
Lamberts L-Phenylalanine 500mg Capsules:
- Natural L-Phenylalanine
- Presented in its free-form to help ensure optimal absorption
- Made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards
- Please Note: People with a condition known as phenylketonuria (PKU), in which phenylalanine cannot be broken down, should not take phenylalanine supplements. Nor should phenylalanine supplements be taken in conjunction with prescription anti-depressants, particularly monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors
- Not suitable for Vegetarians
Lamberts Phenylalanine is the natural L-Phenylalanine and is presented in its free-form to help ensure optimal absorption. This product is made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
Please Note: People with a condition known as phenylketonuria (PKU), in which phenylalanine cannot be broken down, should not take phenylalanine supplements. Nor should phenylalanine supplements be taken in conjunction with prescription anti-depressants, particularly monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors.
How to use Lamberts L-Phenylalanine 500mg Capsules:
1 capsule daily. It is preferable to take Amino Acids with fruit juice or water rather than milk.
An Amino Acid is best taken 1/2 hour before any meal or at bedtime.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Discover our Lamberts Amino Acids range here.
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Didnt feel anydifferent.
- Very good quality L phenylalanine. Although do experience some increase in anxiety.
- Great to use if you are trying to quit coffee. Helps you feel normal while dealing with coffee withdrawal symptoms.
- I take these with other vitamins, and the combination I use works for me?
- Is amazing for depression. I have been taking phenylalanine for a few years one day in the morning & it makes a huge difference in lifting your mo