Lamberts L-Phenylalanine 500mg Caps 60
Why not try...
- Lamberts Evening Primrose Oil with Starflower Oil 1000mg Capsules 90Providing a full 12% GLA ...£12.49
- Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules 60An impressive 90µg of vitamin ...£11.99
Free-form to help ensure optimal absorption
Lamberts Phenylalanine is the natural L-Phenylalanine and is presented in its free-form to help ensure optimal absorption. This product is made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
Please Note: People with a condition known as phenylketonuria (PKU), in which phenylalanine cannot be broken down, should not take phenylalanine supplements. Nor should phenylalanine supplements be taken in conjunction with prescription anti-depressants, particularly monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors.
Daily intake: 1 capsule
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Didnt feel anydifferent.
- Very good quality L phenylalanine. Although do experience some increase in anxiety.
- Great to use if you are trying to quit coffee. Helps you feel normal while dealing with coffee withdrawal symptoms.
- I take these with other vitamins, and the combination I use works for me?
- Is amazing for depression. I have been taking phenylalanine for a few years one day in the morning & it makes a huge difference in lifting your mo