Lamberts L-Phenylalanine 500mg Caps 60
Free-form to help ensure optimal absorption
Why not try...
- Solgar Milk Thistle 100mg Full Potency Vegicaps 50Sugar, Salt And Starch FreeSuitable ...£11.99
- Nature's Plus Animal Parade Mag Kidz Chewable Tabs 90Nature's Plus Animal Parade Ma ...£11.50
- Viridian High Potency Vitamin B12 1000ug Vegicaps 60Viridian High Potency Vitamin B12 1 ...£11.20
- Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules 60An impressive 90µg of vitamin ...£11.99
- Lamberts Evening Primrose Oil with Starflower Oil 1000mg Capsules 90Providing a full 12% GLA ...£12.49
Lamberts Phenylalanine is the natural L-Phenylalanine and is presented in its free-form to help ensure optimal absorption. This product is made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
Please Note: People with a condition known as phenylketonuria (PKU), in which phenylalanine cannot be broken down, should not take phenylalanine supplements. Nor should phenylalanine supplements be taken in conjunction with prescription anti-depressants, particularly monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors.
Daily intake: 1 capsule
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.