Why not try...
- Quest Vitamins Acidophilus Plus Caps 180Quest Vitamins Acidophilus Plus is ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £17.15
- Pharmanord Bio-Glucosamine Mega 500mg Tabs 140Pharmanord Bio-Glucosamine Mega 500 ...Special Price £16.36 Regular Price £20.45
- Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 1100mg Capsules 120Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 1100mg Capsu ...Special Price £16.49 Regular Price £20.95
- Pure Encapsulations Iron-C Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations Iron-C Capsules ...£15.80
- Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 10 Capsules 60Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 10 Capsu ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.95
- Pharmanord StatiQinon Caps 60Pharmanord StatiQinon is a natural ...Special Price £16.44 Regular Price £20.55
Solgar Glucosamine MSM Complex (Shellfish-Free) Tablets:
- Naturally present within cartilage
- Building block for joints
- With key ingredients; glucosamine and MSM
- Shellfish free
Joints are made up of many components, including muscles, tendons, ligaments and cartilage which need to be kept nourished and healthy. Healthy joints and cartilage are what help us to keep moving more easily. Solgar’s advanced, shellfish-free formulation provides the key raw materials for cartilage support including glucosamine and MSM.
The benefits of Solgar Glucosamine MSM Complex:
Cartilage, which is found at the end of bones, is a flexible and strong supportive material which is able to withstand heavy compression loads, often many times our own body weight.
Glucosamine is naturally present in bones and cartilage and is considered a building block for joints and cartilage. Combined with MSM, Solgar Glucosamine MSM Complex provides these ingredients or compounds in an expert formulation that is shellfish free.
• Contains key ingredients; glucosamine and MSM
• Glucosamine is a compound which occurs widely in connective tissue such as joints and cartilage
• MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic sulfur compound occurring widely in nature and is one of the most common substances found in the body. While found naturally in raw foods, it is destroyed by even modest processing
• Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is thought to deliver sulphur, to the body in a usable way
• MSM is often combined with glucosamine for supplementation
Solgar Glucosamine MSM Complex comes in a 3 tablets a day dosage, giving you a high level of these key ingredients to keep your joints and cartilage nourished.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Glucosamine HCI (Providing Glucosamine, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), Vitamin C (as calcium-L-Ascorbate), Cross linked Cellulose Gum, Willow Bark (Salix spp.), Powdered Extract (5:1) (equivalent to 500 mg of willow), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Root Powdered Extract (4:1) (equivalent to 432 mg of ginger root), Manganese (as bisglycinate†) †Long term intake of this amoung of maganese may lead to muscle pain and fatigue|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Five stars
- Five stars
- This glucosamine really makes a difference, superior to other makes and has virtually cured a long term agonizing neck problem.
- The product is very good, I just wish the tablets were smaller & easier to swallow.
- The product is verry good for my joints. I can't move without them. I will recomend to any one I know.
- My arthritis was very bad until I started taking this product regularly,
- Five stars
- I have started using this to help with my joint pain. So far it is good. I am tempted to spend a bit more on either the Extra Strength one with Chond