Solgar 7 Vegetable Capsules 30
Why not try...
- Terranova Quercetin Nettle Complex Vegicaps 100Quercetin Nettle Complex may help s ...Special Price £25.56 Regular Price £31.95
- VitaRite Meno-Forte with Red Clover Complex Vegicaps 60✓ Helps Correct Hormonal Bal ...£23.99
- Biocare Vegan Omega-3 Vegicaps 60Vegan Omega - 3 (Algal DHA & EP ...£25.69
- Nature's Plus BioAdvanced Hair, Skin & Nails Caps 60✓ Contains a variety of vitamins ...£23.95
Solgar 7 is the next generation alternative after glucosamine that supports mobility, flexibility and range of motion in sensitive joints. In this breakthrough formulation, Solgar 7 brings together 7 bio-active ingredients that work to create a fast acting approach for occasional aches and joint stresses brought on by exercise, sport or other physical activity. With increased mobility and flexibility, Solgar 7 can help you to pursue the activities you love and get back on track…fast. Feel the difference for yourself. Solgar 7 shows improvement in joint comfort…within 7 days.
Solgar 7 contains:
• UC-II - a specialised form of collagen
• Boswellia - a plant that produces Indian frankincense, which has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries
• Ester-C - a patented, fast absorbing form of vitamin C, which stays in the body for up to 24 hours and supports collagen formation and is required for the normal function of cartilage and bones
Solgar 7 supports mobility and flexibility, this breakthrough formulation can help you pursue the activities you love and get back on track.
Available in 30 and 90 vegetable capsules.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as Ester-C®, calcium-L-Ascorbate), Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Extract (resin) (as 5-Loxin® Advanced), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Turmeric Root (Curcuma longa) Extract (4:1), Bulking Agents: maltodextrin, UC-II® Standardised Cartilage, White Willow Bark (Salix alba) Extract (5:1), Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale) Extract (4:1), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Pepper Spice Complex, Cayenne Powder (Capsicum annuum [fruit]), Bioperine® (black pepper extract) (Piper nigrum [fruit]).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Been taking them for a while and find it a help with a dodgy knee
- A must have for joint problem's
- It is wonderful, very effective for joint pain. The best part is the price is so good compared to what I was paying in my local health food shop
- I was very sceptical about buying these but they were recommended by a trusted friend. I have to admit the pain in my right hip and hand are not as pa
- Bought for Mum. Her fingers were very painful and twisted and already they seem much better. Amazing product that I would thoroughly recommend
- I used to take Glucosamine but now I take this instead. It really helps with my arthiritic knees.
- I have back pain and this is the only thing that relieves it now.