Solgar 7 Vegetable Capsules 90
Solgar 7 Vegetable Capsules:
- Use Solgar 7 for joint support and comfort, flexibility and mobility.
- Combines 7 key ingredients, including turmeric, boswelia and Ester-C, to help ease joint discomfort resulting from arthiritis and other associated conditions
- Gluten Free
The benefits of Solgar 7 capsules:
Solgar 7 is the next generation alternative after glucosamine that supports mobility, flexibility and range of motion in sensitive joints. In this breakthrough formulation, Solgar 7 brings together 7 bio-active ingredients that work to create a fast acting approach for occasional aches and joint stresses brought on by exercise, sport or other physical activity. With increased mobility and flexibility, Solgar 7 can help you to pursue the activities you love and get back on track…fast. Feel the difference for yourself. Solgar 7 shows improvement in joint comfort…within 7 days.
The key ingredients in Solgar 7:
- UC-II - a specialised form of collagen.
- Boswellia - a plant that produces Indian frankincense, which has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries
- Ester-C - a patented, fast absorbing form of vitamin C, which stays in the body for up to 24 hours and supports collagen formation and is required for the normal function of cartilage and bones.
Solgar 7 supports mobility and flexibility, this breakthrough formulation can help you pursue the activities you love and get back on track.
Available in 30 and 90 vegetable capsules.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as Ester-C®, calcium-L-Ascorbate), Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Extract (resin) (as 5-Loxin® Advanced), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Turmeric Root (Curcuma longa) Extract (4:1), Bulking Agents: maltodextrin, UC-II® Standardised Cartilage, White Willow Bark (Salix alba) Extract (5:1), Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale) Extract (4:1), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Pepper Spice Complex, Cayenne Powder (Capsicum annuum [fruit]), Bioperine® (black pepper extract) (Piper nigrum [fruit]).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- try in combination with copper heelers to get the real help
- Received my vitamins in record time. They are wheat, dairy and gluten free which is fab! Definitely recommend for joint aches and pains.
- A super pain management supplement to glucausomaine for arthritic pain, which I suffer both in the back and the knees.
- Good for the joints
- Since l started to take these l suffer no pain. I used to get lower back pain and right elbow pain but now l don't. I am so pleased.
- These really worked for my husband. He has been recovering from a bulging disc between L4 and L5, he was in pain every day because of his bad back. Af
- They work for the purpose required.
- So helpful to My joints
- Got this for my auntie and she absolutely love it. It works very well & good value for money.
- Bought these as a repeat order for my wife she swears by them.
- Had a dodgy knee and beginning of arthritis in my fingers and was advised to take this and must say it seems to be working.
- I had a hip issue since lockdown in March and been in lots of pain ... tried everything and nothing really worked so since I tried solgar 7 pain defin
- This is an amazing supplement. I have used it for over a year now and it has helped ease my arthritic knee far more than any other supplement I have t
- quick and efficient service at a good price will definitely use them again
- My Wife and I have taken them daily for many years and feel they are beneficial.
- I have been taking Solgar 7 for about three years. They have helped me and I no longer take the blood thinners every day. Prompt service and easy we
- Website was easy to manage and delivery was quick
- very pleased with the prompt service thankyou
- These are wonderful. They keep all my back and leg aches and pains away. When I stopped taking them for a bit all the pains returned. These are going
- This is an excellent product and sells much cheaper than the price that you pay in a health food shop. Within 4 days of taking morning aches are virtu
- i have been using solgar 7 capsules for a few months now and i feel they keep my pain at bay. i would be much worse if i was not taking them. they are
- It does what it says it will do - relieve my arthritis. One tab per day keeps the pain away.
- I based my decision to buy this product on three scientific trials on the effect of taking Indian frankincense for osteoarthritis of the knee. You can
- My mom said it really helped her, and she bought tablets for her sister and my dad (all over 50 years old). They all really recommend this product as
- Amusingly I bought this after reading some reviews here and elsewhere that said it was good and it is much better than I expected! Good results.
- I used to use Glucosamine and then recently got some advice from the guys at Landys that I could try Solgar 7 as a cheaper alternative. I am just deli
- I have been suffering from pain in knees for quite some time now. I used to take Glucosamine which did help but then I was recommended these to try. T