Solgar Ester-C Plus Vitamin C 500mg Vegicaps 250
Why not try...
- Viridian 100% Organic Black Seed Oil 500mlKosher Suitable for Vegans Made usi ...£49.55
- Higher Nature Aeterna Gold Collagen Creme Serum 150mlHigher Nature Aeterna Gold Collagen ...£46.49
- Bare Biology Skinful Marine Collagen Plus Vitamin C Powder 300gBare Biology's Skinful Marine ...£45.00
“The Better Vitamin C” – Solgar Ester C Plus 500 mg is a unique formula utilizing a premium patented, non-acidic, form of vitamin C, Ester C which may be easier for your body to absorb. This proprietary formula is an exclusive product to Solgar and contains additional natural plant bioflavonoids that naturally accompany Vitamin C in fruits and vegetables. Ester C itself is also gentle on the stomach compared to traditional forms of vitamin C, and so is less likely to irritate, making this product a good choice for everyone.
Once taken Ester C is also retained by your immune cells for longer than regular Vitamin C, giving you superior immune support. Vitamin C, a water soluble vitamin that helps fight free radicals and to maintain a healthy immune system. It has multiple benefits which supports optimal health, ranging from promoting healthy skin, reducing tiredness and fatigue and supporting healthy bones and teeth.
Solgar Ester C Plus 500 mg delivers all the health benefits of this premium Vitamin C, in a convenient 1 – 3 a day vegetable capsule, contributing to:
• The normal function of the immune system (including during and after intense physical exercise)
• Normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, teeth and cartilage
• Normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
• The protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Increased iron absorption
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as Ester-C®, calcium-L-Ascorbate), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Rose Hips (Rosa canina) Powder, Acerola (Malpighia glabra) Fruit Powder Extract (4:1), Rutin.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Excellent product from reliable supplier.