Lamberts Evening Primrose Oil with Starflower Oil 1000mg Capsules 90
Why not try...
- Pharmanord NADH Tablets 60Pharmanord NADH Tablets: A ...Special Price £15.96 Regular Price £19.95
Lamberts Evening Primrose Oil with Starflower Oil 1000mg Capsules:
- Combines evening primrose oil with starflower (borage) seed oil to give a blend that is richer in Gamma-Linolenic acid (GLA) than straight evening primrose oill
- Provides approximately 30% more GLA per capsule than similar sized evening primrose capsules
- Guaranteed level of 120mg of GLA per capsule
- Each capsule provides 83% NRV of vitamin E
- Often recommended to, women going through menopause, at the time of their period, or anyone wishing to keep their skin in good condition
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Providing a full 12% GLA:
This product provides approximately 30% more GLA per capsule than similar sized evening primrose capsules and has a guaranteed level of 120mg of GLA per capsule. We achieve this high level by fortifying the evening primrose oil with starflower oil which has the highest level of GLA of any natural oils.
Evening primrose oil is still a popular supplement as the oil is one of the few natural sources of an Omega 6 fatty acid called Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA). This product combines evening primrose oil with starflower (borage) seed oil to give a blend that is richer in Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) than straight evening primrose oil.
Our bodies can actually make GLA from Linoleic Acid (the Omega 6 fatty acid present in vegetable oils) but this conversion is sometimes slow or partially blocked. A dietary source of GLA is therefore recommended and numerous clinical trials have been conducted on this fascinating nutrient.
GLA supplements are popular with women going through the menopause and are often recommended for women during their monthly cycle. GLA supplements are also recommended as part of a skin health regime.
How to use Lamberts Evening Primrose Oil with Starflower Oil 1000mg Capsules:
Take 1 to 3 capsules daily.
Discover our Lamberts Essential Fatty Acids range here.
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I love this product as an overall. It does everything I need, it’s British made which helps support business. Hopefully helps with hormonal support
- Excellent delivery time and product! Thank you .
- speedy recovery