Solgar Methylcobalamin 1000mcg Nuggets 30
Suitable For Vegans
Suitable For Vegetarians
Why not try...
- Lamberts Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl 1000mg Tablets 120Daily intake: 2 tablets ...£10.99
- Lamberts Super Strength Lactase Complex 350mg Tabs 60Each tablet of Lamberts Super Stren ...£10.49
- Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules 30Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae B ...£9.99
Solgar Methylcobalamin 1000mcg Nuggets, a naturally occuring form of vitamin B12 promotes the health of the circulatory and nervous systems and supports energy metabolism.
Vitamin B12 is found in foods of animal origin, such as dairy products, eggs, fish and meat. Vegans, the elderly and people with digestive problems may be susceptible to low B12 status.
Solgar's Methylcobalamin Nuggets are taken sublingually (dissolved under the tongue), which means the B12 bypasses the stomach and is absorbed directly into the blood stream.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent: mannitol, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate), Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), Flavour: natural cherry, Cellulose Gum.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great product, taste of backcurrant, dissolve easily.
- Bought for low mood. Seems to help initially for first few days and then notice worsening of mood/irritable possible 'overmethylated'. Also
- its not as effective as i expected it to be .Next time i will try Solgar-b-12 1000ug and hope i get better results
- very good way of building up your vit B12 quickly, and very easy to take just melt under your tongue.
- Definitely have more energy from taking this! Noticed the effects within a few days. Don't need afternoon naps anymore!
- Arrived quickly. Good product
- Absolutely necessary if you are suffering with Methylation problems. This can be taken safely in large doses.
- These are great I did a lot of research before buying these, I have been taking a few month now and have really seen the difference from other b12 tab
- Great product, very easy to take and taste nice, I heard that B12 helps with heart palpitations and this definitely has done the trick, recommended!
- Great for Vegans and people who cant absorb B 12. Very easy to take and lovely Cherry flavour. Excellent price from this seller and the delivery was e
- I discovered that this is the most easily absorbed type of Vit B12 and I find this quality product is excellent.
- Great great great product! Really works. My memory improves temporarily everytime i eat it. Also my i have the energy of a duracell bunny for a few ho
- Solgar are the only brand my wife will buy, being low in b12, but not low enough by British standard to qualify for these on prescription (the British
- I took these to increase my B12 after a blood test showed my level was too low. The level quickly went up, thankfully, after I started on these. They
- I have ME and have tried other B12 pills - these have definitely helped to reduce my level of fatigue.