Lamberts L-Glutathione Complex Caps 60
Why not try...
- Quest Vitamins Super Once A Day Tabs 90Quest Vitamins Super Once A Day is ...Special Price £16.99 Regular Price £18.99
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1500mg Time Release Tablets 120Lamberts Time Release Vitamin C 150 ...Special Price £16.99 Regular Price £20.95
Lamberts L-Glutathione Complex Capsules:
- Glutathione is called a tripeptide as it consists of three amino acids, glutamic acid, cysteine and glycine
- Lamberts® Glutathione Complex contains good levels of each amino acid as well as complete glutathione
- As cysteine is relatively rare in foodstuffs, it is this amino acid that is the rate-limiting factor in glutathione synthesis by the body
- Not suitable for Vegans or Vegetarians
Glutathione is called a tripeptide as it consists of three amino acids, glutamic acid, cysteine and glycine. Since it can be formed from these three amino acids in the body, it is deemed non-essential, in that it does not have to be obtained from food. As cysteine is relatively rare in foodstuffs, it is this amino acid that is the rate-limiting factor in glutathione synthesis by the body. Lamberts Glutathione Complex contains good levels of each amino acid as well as complete glutathione.
Glutathione is found in all cells in the body, with the highest concentration being found in the liver. It forms the enzyme glutathione peroxidise which is one of the body's most powerful antioxidants.
How to use Lamberts L-Glutathione Complex Capsules:
1 to 3 capsules daily.
It is preferable to take amino acids with fruit juice or water rather than milk.
An amino acid is best taken ½ hour before any meal or at bedtime.
Discover our Lamberts Amino Acids range here.
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.