Why not try...
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glycinate) Capsules 90Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (Glyc ...£26.63
- Lamberts Biome Balance 25 Capsules 60Lamberts Biome Balance 25 Capsules: ...Special Price £26.99 Regular Price £35.95
- Lamberts Vitamin E 400iu Capsules 180Lamberts Vitamin E 400iu Capsules: ...Special Price £25.49 Regular Price £31.95
- Solgar Collagen Hyaluronic Acid 120mg Capsules 30Solgar Collagen Hyaluronic Acid 120 ...Special Price £27.49 Regular Price £39.50
- Terranova Microflora Complex with F.O.S Vegicaps 100Terranova Microflora Complex with F ...Special Price £25.67 Regular Price £32.09
- HealthAid Vitamin D3 50,000iu Capsules 30Caution: Vitamin D levels should be ...Special Price £25.59 Regular Price £31.99
Vitamin E functions as a natural powerful antioxidant and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Oxidation of cells is a process connected to cellular ageing, which can bring harm to the body. HealthAid provides a natural source of Vitamin E in a high potency easy to swallow soft gelatine capsule for maximum benefit.
What Are Vitamin E 1000iu Capsules For?
Vitamin E 1000iu Capsules Help To :
Contribute to protection of cells from free radical damage
Contribute to protection against air pollution, toxins and protect skin from ultraviolet radiations and sunburns
Contribute to normal function of the immune system
Contribute to normal circulation and blood vessel function
Improve and maintain skin tone
Beneficial against hot flushes in menopausal women
Beneficial in reducing premenstrual symptoms
When Should I take Vitamin E 1000iu Capsules?
Vitamin E 1000iu capsules can be taken on a daily basis for general good health and wellbeing to counteract free radical damage and its effects on the body.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin E 1000iu capsules:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily after meals. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol), Bulking Agent (sunflower oil), Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine),humectant (glycerol)].|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.