HealthAid Phosphatidyl Serine Capsules 30
HealthAid Phosphatidyl Serine Capsules 30:
- Helps support brain health and functioning
- Reduces stress
- Anti-aging properties
What are HealthAid Phosphatidyl Serine Capsules?
Phosphatidyl Serine (Brain Alert) 100mg Capsules contain a phospholipid that is vital to brain cell structure and function. Phosphatidyl Serine levels may naturally decline with age; so supplementation is beneficial. Brain Alert is specially standardized to contain a high concentration of Phosphatidyl Serine for optimum benefit.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Phosphatidyl Serine Capsules:
- Memory support: Phosphatidyl Serine is a key component of cell membranes in the brain, and its supplementation may help support memory and cognitive function.
- Brain health: Phosphatidyl Serine may aid in maintaining overall brain health and may support nerve cell communication.
- Cognitive function: The capsules may help improve attention, focus, and mental clarity, especially in individuals experiencing age-related cognitive decline.
- Stress reduction: Phosphatidyl Serine may help reduce the impact of stress on the brain and support the body's stress response.
- Anti-aging: Some studies suggest that Phosphatidyl Serine may have potential anti-aging effects on the brain and cognitive function.
- Neurological support: The capsules may support neurological health and function.
- Cellular health: Phosphatidyl Serine is involved in maintaining the integrity and fluidity of cell membranes throughout the body.
Who should take HealthAid Phosphatidyl Serine Capsules?
- The middle aged to elderly to help increase brain health and function
- Those who work or daily activities requires mental stamina
- People wishing to boost overall cognitive function brain health and performance
- University and school students undertaking courses or examinations for peak performance
- Teachers and lecturers for teaching purposes and recall
- People who experience any Age Related Memory Impairment
- People with neurological degenerative disorders
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily with food. Can be increased to three capsules daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
|Ingredients||Phospholipid Complex (from soy lecithin), Bulking Agent (medium chain triglycerides), Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerine), natural colour (natural caramel colour, titanium dioxide)], Glazing Agent (food glaze).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Salt, Gluten, Dairy|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.