Why not try...
- Lamberts Evening Primrose Oil with Starflower Oil 1000mg Capsules 90Lamberts Evening Primrose Oil with ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £16.95
- Solgar Choline Vegicaps 100Solgar Choline Vegetable Capsules: ...Special Price £12.60 Regular Price £18.00
- Nature's Plus Source of Life Garden Organic Vitamin K2 120mcg VCaps 60Nature's Plus Source of Life G ...Special Price £12.28 Regular Price £14.45
- HealthAid Vitamin D3 20,000iu Capsules 30Caution: Vitamin D levels should be ...Special Price £13.59 Regular Price £16.99
- Solgar Psyllium Husks Fibre Vegicaps 200Solgar Psyllium Husks Fibre Vegetab ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £20.50Out of stock
- Lamberts Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules 180Lamberts Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Table ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.50
Lamberts Multi-Guard for Kids Tablets are:
- Tasty chewable vitamins and minerals for children aged 4-14 years
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Multi-Guard for Kids remains one of the best children's formulas available in the UK as it provides useful levels of all the important vitamins and trace minerals. Most High Street brands provide only low potency vitamins and one or two minerals because taste, not nutrition, is their primary concern. However, we have developed this formula using micro-encapsulated nutrients (that masks the flavour of the minerals), plus natural forest fruit flavour to produce chewable tablets that children readily accept. We use natural xylitol to sweeten the tablets, so the formula is aspartame free. It is also sugar free and will therefore not contribute to tooth decay.
The tablets are carefully formulated to allow them to be suitable for ages 4-14 years, with one tablet per day for children up to 10 years and two tablets for the older aged group. If you would like to try a sample please call or email our Technical Advice team.
Multi-Guard for Kids can be used alongside other food supplements such as our Chewable Calcium and Chewy Omega 3 Berry Bursts.
How to use Lamberts Multi-Guard for Kids:
Daily intake: 1 to 2 tablets
Each tablet delivers:
*Microencapsulated with mono and diglycerides of fatty acids to mask the taste of certain vitamins and minerals.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...