Solgar Kangavites Tropical Punch Chewable Tabs 60
Solgar Kangavites Tropical Punch Chewable Tablets:
- Especially created with children (and parents) in mind
- Designed to support a child's immunity and growing bones and teeth
- Provides a variety of important vitamins and minerals including natural and food-based ingredients
- Delicious natural tropical punch flavoured chewable tablet
- Vegan, Vegetarian
The benefits of Solgar Kangavites:
Solgar Kangavites is a chewable multivitamin and mineral formula, suitable for children aged 3 upwards. Each Kangavites product has been carefully formulated designed, based on nutritional expertise and science, to support the healthy lifestyle habits of children.
With 28 active ingredients including nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, iron, iodine and vitamin C, D and B’s, a crafted multivitamin and mineral product like Kangavites?, alongside a healthy and balanced diet, is an excellent tool to give your child that extra help to nourish their growth and development.
• Calcium and vitamin D are needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
• Iodine contributes to the normal growth of children
• Iron contributes to normal cognitive development of children
• Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system in children.
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (sucrose, fructose, mannitol, soya flakes, microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, xylitol, palm oil, fatty acids, carrageenan, gum arabic, xanthan gum, pea starch, dicalcium phosphate), Calcium (as carbonate), Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate), Fruit and Vegetable Powders: (carrot, red beet, strawberry, apple, broccoli, apricot) Magnesium (as oxide), Natural Flavourings: (including tropical, Prosweet, orange), Flavour Enhancers: (citric acid, malic acid), Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate), Cellulose Gum, Natural Source Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Potassium (as potassium chloride), Iron (as ferrous fumarate), Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Soya Lecithin Powder, Zinc (as oxide), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Choline (as bitartrate), Natural Source Beta-carotene, Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Manganese (as sulphate), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Inositol, Rose Hips Powdered Extract (4:1), Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate), Copper (as gluconate), Folic Acid (as pterolymonoglutamic acid), D-biotin, Chromium (as picolinate), Iodine (as potassium iodide), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Good, but tastes a little chalky.
- These are perfect for a child, an adult has to take two every day. No harmful ingredients. Would recommend for mothers.
- My little one like it so much
- I liked them, but sadly, my son doesn't. So, sorry, only 4 stars.
- My son loves it! I trust the brand, great value for money
- The kids love it, it's a great way to supplement their diet.
- my daughter who is a fussy eater thankfully loves kangavites, a way of ensuring that her diet gets supplemented with the necessary vitamins she lacks.
- Since my daughter started having these vitamins, she gets the colds more seldom, and when she does, she gets over them easier I think. We usually get
- Kids like them.
- These are great. Nice taste so easy to have with an excellent range of vitamins and minerals contained.
- My son loves the taste of it. Even i like it. Good vitamin, much better than the other ones in the market.
- My kids love it
- Good for immune system vitamins
- My daughter liked,just feels a bit too sweet and smells not fruity ,hope they works well ,because she not really eating well